A Felix Volturi Love Story (boyxboy)

Chapter 1

Noah's POV

My name is Noah and I'm a vampire. I was changed into what I am now a little more than 1 month ago, I was 14 years old at the time. Right now I am getting ready to go hunting. I am so thirsty. Anyways time for me to go hunting.

As I am creeping through one of the nearby villages in search of a meal I feel as if someone is watching me. At first I ignore the feeling, however with the more time that passes the more I become aware of the fact that I am being watched. I finally see my meal and I begin to approach, he is an older man who looks to be in his late 40s to early 50s. I am within a few meters when I sense at least 1 person behind me. Instinctively I let out a low, warning growl. Whoever it is stops their pursuit. I creep closer slowly until I am standing directly behind him. I snapped the mans neck too fast for him to make a noise. I sunk my teeth into his neck and quickly drank. After I was done I turned to face whoever had been following me. I saw 2 male vampires standing there both of them were wearing cloaks with hoods that covered their faces.

I glanced at them warily. They removed their hoods and one of them stepped forward. I had to suppress the growl building in my chest.
"What is your name?"the man who stepped forward asked.
"Noah." I answered.
"What coven are you from?"he asked.
"Maria's" I answered.
"Can you bring us to her we need to speak with her?" he said.
I nodded in response.
"Good. But first you might want to take care of him."he said pointing towards my meal.
I nodded again and picked him up then took off running away from the city until I was a good ways away from it. Then I put the body down on the dirt and set him on fire. When I turned around they were about 10 feet away.