Chapter 3

Felix POV:

"Noah can you stay here with Dimitri while I go hunting?" I asked looking down at him. He looked at me and whispered, "I don't want you to go. But if you need to hunt then yes I can." Dimitri cleared his throat, and said, "If you're going then you should probably get going before the sun comes up." I nodded in acknowledgement (a/n good grief I didn't realize how big of a word that was till now. Lol). "Dimitri can I speak with you alone for a moment?" I asked glancing over at him. "Ummm... sure but I don't think we should leave him alone." Dimitri stated motioning to Noah. "Little one, can you be good and stay here for a few minutes while I go talk to Dimitri?" I asked glancing down at him. He nodded his head and I stood placing him back down on the boulder.

Dimitri and I walked till we were still in sight but not in hearing range. "Dimitri, try to be nice, please." I pleaded. "Fine I will try, do you want us to meet you on that ridge there," he said pointing at a rather large ridge about 500 yards away, "or are you going to come back here?" "Wait about an hour and a half then start making your way there." I told him. "Ok." he replied. "Dimitri, please don't hurt or scare him, he's already scared enough." I told him sternly. He nodded, then I went back over to Noah. Noah looked up at me and he immediately reached his arms up for me to pick him up. I chuckled softly picking him up, I held him to me for a few minutes before pulling back. "Little one, promise me you will listen to Dimitri until I get back?" I asked him. "I promise, Felix." he stated. "Good boy." I praised. "Felix you need to get going if you plan to hunt." Dimitri interrupted. I nodded and put Noah back down. "Be good, little one, I'll see you soon." I told him.