Chapter 2

Noah's POV

"Would you like to go now?" I asked. They nodded. Then I took off again but this time I was going home. When we arrived we were greeted by Maria and the others. "Noah who have you brought with you?" Maria questioned. "I am sure you know who we are, now don't you Maria." one of them said. "Yes I believe we have indeed met once before." she answered. "We have come here to question you as to why you have several newborns who look to be immortal children." he said. "Which ones are you referring?" she questioned. One of them came up behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "This one as well as a few others." he said. "All if them are old enough." She argued. "We would like to take this one back with us." he stated. "Fine." She responded defeatedly.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Go get your stuff and be back in two minutes or else." I nodded in response and ran to get my things. After I had my things and they had said bye to Maria we started making our way towards their home

We were silent for several hours. Then all of a sudden they stopped moving and seeing as I wasn't expecting it I couldn't stop myself from accidentally bumping into one of them. He turned around and I whimpered and took a step back. "Dimitri, leave him be, why don't you go ahead and hunt, then I'll go." the other man said. "Fine, but don't let him out of your sight." Dimitri warned. "Don't worry I won't.". He said grabbing my arm tightly. Then Dimitri turned and took off to the nearest village.

"Come, let's find someplace to sit while we wait." he said pulling me along. After about ten minutes or so we found a giant boulder and sat on it. "Noah, how long ago were you changed?" he asked after a long pause. " About a month or so, sir." I responded quietly. "You don't have to call me sir." he told me gently. "I'm s-sorry. I-I j-just do-don't kn-know y-your n-n-name." I stuttered shaking. "Shhhh.... It's ok I'm not mad. Calm down." he soothed pulling me onto his lap. I nestled my head in the crook of his neck and continued to shake. "Shhhhhh.... It's okay. Just breathe, now relax."he said softly. I breathed in and started to relax. "Good boy." he murmured. After I had calmed down enough to talk I said, "Thank you." "No problem, kid." he said squeezing me to him. I continued to nuzzle into the crook of his neck and we stayed like that for a while. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I asked quietly looking up at him. "No I don't mind, ad it's Felix." he murmured smiling down at me. "Felix where are we going?" I asked, smiling back at him. "We are going to Italy where my coven lives." he answered. "Can you tell me about them?" I asked. "Maybe later, little one." he answered. I nodded, then snuggled into him again. "What are immortal children?" I asked after a long pause. "Ummm... maybe we should wait for Dimitri to get back before I tell you, ok little one." was his response. "Are you gonna kill me?" I asked softly. "Probably." Dimitri suddenly said out of nowhere. I jumped, yelping in surprise. I grabbed Felix around the neck and started shaking. Felix put his hand on the small of my back and started rubbing small circles, effectively calming me. "Shhhh.... Little one it's ok. You're going to be ok." Felix soothed me. "Felix are you going hunting or do you want to wait till we get back?" Dimitri questioned. "Noah can you stay here with Dimitri while I go hunting?" Felix asked looking down at me.

~~~~<<~~~~~~~~<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~||||||||~,,,~~~~

So that's chapter 2 to get chapter 3 there must be at least 10 comments and likes/stars or w/e you want to call it.

Thank you