Chapter 5

Noah's POV

We had just made it to the ridge and I heard a low growl nearby. I looked towards the sound and saw another vampire I didn't recognize. He went into a crouch and I did the same, then he lunged at Dimitri so I launched myself at him. I knocked him out of the way and we began to fight. I didn't know what I was doing, I was going on pure instinct. He lunged for me and I dodged then I punched him in the face. All of a sudden he dropped to the ground. When I looked down his head was on the ground about a foot or so from his body. I could barely make out someone talking to me. I turned and attacked the first person I saw not quite seeing who it was. I lunged at them and they dodged. Then they lunged at me, I tried to dodge but they grabbed me and forced my arms behind me. I fought them trying to get my arms free, but I could not break out of their grip. I felt an arm go around my neck and I instantly froze. "Shhh... Noah calm down. Everything is alright. We are not going to hurt you. It's over." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I started coming back to reality and I saw Dimitri standing a few feet in front of me. "Noah can you hear me?" Felix whispered. "Yes." I murmured. "If I let you go will you be good?" he asked. "Yes." I answered. He let me go and I stood still. "Good boy. Come over here with me ok." he said. "Ok." I whispered. I turned around and followed Felix a few yards away. He sat on a rock and opened his arms for me. I crawled on his lap and rested my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry." I sobbed. "Shhhh... Little one. It's ok." He soothed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~,<,,,,,,,,,,
I thought about ending it here but

~~~~~~~~<<~<<<>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>

Felix's POV

"I'm sorry." Noah sobbed. "Shhhh... Little one. It's ok." I soothed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth. "Noah. It's ok. I'm not mad. No one is. Everything is fine." I assured him. He slowly began to calm down. Then Dimitri walked up and Noah started sobbing again. "I'm really sorry. I'm sorry." he said. "Felix, may I?" Dimitri asked. I stared at him for a couple minutes before nodding. He stepped forward cautiously, I handed Noah to him and he sat down and rocked him back and forth. "Shhhh.... It's ok. I'm not mad. Calm down please. Child, I'm really not mad." He soothed.

Dimitri's POV

"Shhhh.... It's ok. I'm not mad. Calm down please. Child, I'm really not mad." I soothed him. After a few minutes he slowly started to calm down. Once he was calm, we started walking again, till we made it to the ocean then we swam to Italy. Once there we ran the rest of the way to Voltera. We were silent the whole time other than small talk here and there.

<<<<€€,¥>,<£>>.£%|£%|#*|*~|%*|%¥.%¥,>¥>¥>,>¥,¥>,¥>,¥>,¥>,¥€,>¥,>¥€•,>¥.¥>,¥%,¥%,>¥.¥>,>¥,%¥,¥%~%¥,¥%,¥%

Ok that's the chapter. What do ya think? Any ideas for what should happen next? please comment and follow me.