Chapter 2: Seriously!? In Twilight World!?

3 Months passed

And she is released in the hospital.

And another 3 months passed since she is now living a new life.

The lawyer conduct a meeting.

She learn a lot for the past 6 months. And this truth leave her not question anything happening to her cause if she did, she will only result of her in hospital having brain aneurism.

First thing is she learn is, she is no longer leaving as Anna Kendrick means she is not an actress, she is not 31 years old but now 16 years old, a new transfer student in Forks High who transfer in Forks with her family and will be starting her class this school year.

To what she gather, Her name is now Jessica Stanley, she still has the same birthday but different year of birth. No one really know about her since her family is the first time they move to Forks so no one really know them.

What really shocking her more is in this place, she don't have a brother while her supposed to be parents die when they went to hiking and they are attack by an animal which explains the wound on her back (though she know where she got them).

And the fact that her parents leave her a huge amount of money and company that she will manage. Looks like Jessica Stanley is a rich kid. She supposed to be in foster care but her wealth took care of it. As long as Charlie Swan look after her, then she is free to stay with Charlie as her guardian.

And talking to Charlie make her comfortable for the past 3 months and she learn that he has a daughter named Bella who is living with his ex-wife Renee.

She also met Billy and Jacob Black. Sue, Harry and their children Leah and Seth who become her friends with Leah as her bestfriend.

For this past 6 months.

She learned her name is Jessica Stanley, a role that she played in the movie, the look alike actor are different persons. Charlie has a daughter Bella which is the main character of the book. And the Legend story of spirit warrior and Cold ones is same story as one made.

All in All. She came into a conclusion that she is now living inside Jessica Stanley body and now in the Twilight World.

Life is getting interesting.

But what she didn't understand is why she woke up in an unfamiliar place.

So she decide to research the possible country name she heard from the stranger child. She is facing her laptop and search into the goggle

What country does Tatiania came from

When she click the search button. The search come out as she click the site and read

Origin. Tatiana is a female name of Sabine and Latin origin

 (or Tatianna, also as Tatyana, Tatjana, Tatijana, etc.) is a female name of Latin origin. The short form of the name is Tanya (Russia: Таня).

" Looks like I'm right!" Anna grin as she look "So She really is from Russia. That's explain the odd name and her language. Her english name is Tanya. Well. It sounds easy than the original name" Anna shrug.

' I wonder if we will meet again' Anna thought as she walk towards the library where her supposed family owned. Being here in six months without others knowing you is easy. You don't have to pretend who is not you. Not one knew her family in Forks and she also has others no relatives. Though sometimes, she keeps having a nightmare about trapped in a void and hearing her family's grieving. It hurt her so much.