Chapter 6: Meeting Bella Swan

Jessica went back to Forks where she is met by Charlie who pick her up and introduce her to his daughter Isabella or like to be called Bella. And seeing Bella, she can say that she look exactly like Kristen Stewart except the eyes. She still remember when she and Kristen kiss. She is glad, it doesn't show in the media.

As she observe Bella. She can tell the similarity in the movie where she is really a clumsy girl. Well, she will surely help the girl out of trouble. After all, Bella Swan is a supernatural magnet.

She and Bella had a good talk, even if Bella is awkward first, she quickly reassure the girl to not to worry of something.

" Hey Bella. I have something for you" Charlie said one time as he show Bella a newly fixed red track.

 I have something for you" Charlie said one time as he show Bella a newly fixed red track

" Oh wow. Thanks dad. But I think its too much" Bella said seeing how amazing the truck is while Charlie can only laugh.

" Its an old truck" Charlie said shocking Bella as the truck didn't look like an old, it look like a brand new car. Jessica can only grin remembering how Charlie and Billy brought it in and she quickly volunteer to fix the car and restore it much to their amusement. She even had Rosalie help her with the car. Its their first project.

" Its supposed to be old but Jessica and her friend Rosalie manage to restore it" Charlie said as Bella look at her in shock as Jessica doesn't look like the one who is working with cars. Jessica who just shrug at her.

" Its nothing big deal. I'm just glad that I'm working with a car" Jessica said

" So? Who is Rosalie?" Bella ask confused.

" She is my classmate in our school. You will meet her and her siblings tomorrow" Jessica answer.

" Oh right. Maybe Jessica can introduce you to the Cullens. Jessica is a great friend with them" Charlie said as Bella can only look confuse.

" You don't need to worry now Bella" Jessica grin ruffling her hair even with their height difference between them. Bella glare at her but Jessica stick her tongue out, Bella can only smile and shake her head.

' Maybe moving here in Forks is not that bad' Bella thought knowing she manage to have one friend which is Jessica.

Next Day

Jessica laugh as she told their friends how Bella hit Mike with volleyball which make Bella blush from embarrassment while Mike pout at his misfortune.

" Don't be embarrass Bella. Mike see it coming" Jessica assured her. When the door in cafeteria opened and went inside the Cullens. Bella watch the pale like people enter the cafeteria. Lauren notice her stare and nudge Bella.

" So you notice the Cullens" Lauren said snapping Bella from her thoughts and look at Lauren.

" Cullens?" Bella ask confuse as she look away from the copper top hair man gaze.

" Yeah. They are the Cullens" Lauren said as she introduce and describe each of them. While Jessica roll her eyes at Lauren tactics. Angela who saw this, nudge Jessica and snicker at her.

" Looks like Lauren giving Bella a lesson about the Cullen" Angela whisper to Jessica who groan and rest her chin on her other hand.

" Its getting boring with same pattern. Lauren can't keep her mouth shut" Jessica grumble.

" And looks like your now included in her story" Angela added as she heard Lauren talk about Edward.

" Edward don't date. Except if your Jessica." Lauren said as Jessica raise her brow.

" Really Lauren? Lecturing the new student about the Cullens? You're really fulfilling your dream becoming a teacher." Jessica said in sarcasm.

" What? I'm just saying that you and Edward are close. You two might be dating" Lauren said

" Me and Edward are friends. The whole school know I'm into girls. So kindly give us some peace and be quiet for a while" Jessica said making Laurent shut up but glare still on Jessica who is not clearly affected. Bella look at her confuse.

" Don't believe everything Lauren said well except for the Cullens being together. The Cullens are good people. Its just some comments from insecure people" Jessica advice as Bella nod.

" So you and Edward are close?" Bella ask.

" The Cullens family and I are close. They are good people. Don't listen to what others saying especially Lauren" Jessica said as she nod and went to their next class which is unfortunately, they are not classmate since she's in advance class.

" Sooo... Your gay?" Bella trailed off

" Yeah... I hope you have no problem with gay people" Jessica joked

" No. I don't have. Just shock at all. I thought your straight." Bella answer.

" I also thought too. What about you?"

" Oh I'm totally a straight girl" Jessica snicker.

" Oh Bella. spaghetti is also straight until its wet. Maybe you just have to be wet for you to know" Jessica tease winking at her as she walk past her leaving Bella in shock and blush overtake on her face with Jessica's laugh can be heard in the hallway.

______________________________________________________________________________

Its been a week since Bella transfer. Jessica observe as Bella look around the cafeteria and subtle looking for Edward. She knows at this time, Edward leave because of Bella's smell. What disadvantage against her is that even if she knew what will happen. She don't know when it will happen? So she don't know the topic and the fact that she play Jessica in Twilight years ago that sometimes, she forgot all the scene except if she look back again from the note.

' Is it really worth it to mess up with fate?' Jessica thought but frown thinking that its a little bit unfair that she knows about their future. ' I mean. If I am reincarnated here as Jessica then I supposed to forgot my past memory but I still have my past memory. Does that mean its okay for me to change the future?' Anna thoughts as she thought what happen in the Twilight.

She frown as she realise that, she is really a team Jacob at that time since she is turn off by Edward possessiveness, and he way he treat Bella where he decide everything for her. Truth to be told. She like Bella and if she saw Bella like in those movie then it will not end well.

' I must stop it from happening' Anna/Jessica thought with conviction as she decide that she will change the future and she will not let Bella become a helpless human girl.

______________________________________________________________________________