..Mrs Audrey..

"Im sorry i should say this to you Mr. park. you can go back to your desk now and you can start to tidy up your stuff"

Mr. Namjoon said and i hurried wiped my tears and up my head to see my director.

"No sir,you dont need to say sorry.its all my fault.I wasted the opportunity you've been giving to me, i have to accept the consequences for what I have done.I am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to work here with you sir"
i bowed to him and excuse my self to my desk.

"Forgive me jimin..its all my fault.I'm really a useless friend to you.I cant even defend you there.."

Hobi sighed and i can see how hard he try to hold back his tears cuz i know he don't want me to be more sad if i see him like that.

"No hobi..thats not true,thats not your fault. you're not a useless friend for me,you're my precious bestfriend and please dont ever think about yourself like that..never...
I'm okay hobi,you dont need to apologize,its all my fault okay"
i tapped his shoulder and smile wish him would feel much better.

Meanwhile...

"good afternoon sir,is this really namjoon magazine?"

"Yes Mrs, is there anything I can help you?"

"can i talk to director namjoon? there is something I want to offer to him."

"I am kim namjoon myself. what can i help you? and can I know who you are Mrs?"

"O yeah im sorry, i forgot to introduce my self first. Im Mrs.Jeon or you can call me Kim Audrey."

"Kim Audrey??!!

"yes sir, thats me"

"Oh my god..! I feel very lucky to be able to communicate with you Mrs. Audrey.is there any i can help?"

"I want to make a biography book about my life and if you dont mind can you send the right person for me? I mean I need a reporter to do it with me for maybe a couple month."

"sure you can Mrs Audrey,we will gladly send our best journalists to your place"

"Thank you very much, you are very kind Mr.Namjoon"
and hmmm...about the journalist may i choose by myself who will interview me later?"

"Of course you can, but I'm not sure you know all our reporters here madam"

"I may not know them all, but your magazine is what I always read and I am very interested in the work of one of your journalists.I think he is the right person to do this."

"if you dont mind can i know who is that journalists name Mrs. Audrey?"

"O yeah..wait a minute..
his name is...

"Park Jimin....."