...The plan...

Next morning...

"Are you really sure you want to come baby?" I ask him because I don't want him to feel jealous and feel uncomfortable at the party.

"It's okay Kookie..as I said before,I don't want to refuse yoongi hyung's invitation" he answered me with a smile.I put my hand on his waist and kissed his cheek.

"let's go inside.." I wink. We then entered the party and we were welcomed by Dr.Min and also Yoonki.
I tightened my hands and pulled my baby a little so there was no space between us and so he can feel more comfortable that i choose and love him soo much. The party was held quite luxuriously and I could say that almost all of the guests were our college friends and Dr. Min college friends also means that my baby won't feel uncomfortable here.

we went further when we began to be flooded with greetings from our old friends. one of my friends was interesting and forced me to gather with them,I looked at my baby and he nodded which meant he allowed me to join with my friends.

actually I really don't want to leave my baby alone right there,my eyes can't stop looking at him and he notice me then looks to take his cellphone and write something.

not long after i can feel my phone vibrate

not long after i can feel my phone vibrate. I took it and it was a message from my baby.

"I'm going to be fine kookie..enjoy your time with your friends okay..
I love you 💋"
he send that message with lip emoji which makes me blush.

"I love you moreee baby 😘❤❤"
I replied and turned my face to talk with my friends.

*****

"Jimin hyung...!!!"
I heard someone calling my name,I turned around and saw it was Sejun.
He jog towards me.

"Hyung..why did you come here...!!"
he said with an worried face? wait..!! why does he look worried like that? I say in my head.

"What do you mean, Sejun? Of course I attended Yoonki and Yoongi hyung's invitation here"
I replied feeling a little strange with his behavior.

"Hyung..you shouldn't be here,let me take you home"
Sejun suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me to follow him but then i brushed off his hand.

"What's wrong with you Sejun?!! Are you okay?"
I asked in a curious tone and he just looked at me with a face begging me to follow what he said.

"Please Hyu..."

"Hello Jimin ..."
Sejun had not had time to finish his words suddenly Yoonki approached us.
"Where is Jungkook? Why are you not with him and instead together with ..." he looked at sejun while furrowed his eyebrow.