History

In the beginning of the 1600's there was a specific way to identify yourself and it showed. It was called the Lover's system.

Now the Lover's system lasted from the 1600's to the 1870's and then to the 1980's where their was a war from the way the Delta's ran the government. On April 16th 1981 the last Alpha and Omega died.

Yep the Lover's system was about Alpha's, Beta's and Omega's. Everyone believed that it was a hard time period for everyone but really life was much easier and simple back then.

In 1990, a person named Amelia Leroy who came to be the president of Kanto saw this information and became jealous. She wanted to live in a time period that had Alphas and Omegas in it and became obsessed with it.

She took it to many scientists and demanded them to find a way to bring it back. They studied for years and they could not find a way without DNA.

Amelia's oldest daughter named Lily knew exactly what her mother was up to. She went into libraries and museums, anywhere she could find that had history or DNA from the Lover's system and destroyed them.

Her mother wanted to use it on a lot of people into Omegas and turn them into slaves. She wanted to make a new world in her own dark and twisted mind.

The president went mad when she found out what her daughter has done. Brandon who was the father stepped in and showed everyone what she was planning, which ended her career.

He was voted in to become the president and had everything destroyed and forced it out of history books about the Lover's system to keep everyone safe in the future.

Now here it is in 2018 where people don't know about this tragic past or about what happened to Amelia Leroy. But it doesn't mean there are a few Alpha's, Beta's or Omega's out there.