End

Green was standing in the mist of all the graduates. Yep they have all graduated and everyone was celebrating. Green was walking in the crowd trying to find Dani.

When he spotted her he made his way towards her. He smiled when he saw Turquoise giggling in her arms.

Green gave birth(more like a c section) on May 16th to a beautiful baby boy. He has black hair with Turquoise eyes. Which is why his name is Turquoise. The problem Green and Red had was which last name is he getting. Oak or Stevenson?

It was Professor Oaks idea to have Greens last name as Turquoise middle name. So his name was, Turquoise Oak Stevenson.

Green took Turquoise into his arms, smiling at the month old baby. "Thank you for holding him for me." Green said to Dani.

"Oh of course! I love playing with my grandson." She smiled.

"Can I hold him?" Crystal asked as she and the others walked up.

They were all laughing as they watched Green teach Crystal how to hold the baby. Crystal cooed at the baby and made funny faces as she got more comfortable with holding the small child.

Red wrapped his arm around the green eyed male and kissed him on the temple. Green smiled and ignored the looks the other students were giving them.

Ever since Green gave birth to Turquoise, their friends and Red's team all have been so excited to meet the baby. If the boys needed a night to themselves they always had people willing to take the baby for a night.

Green hasn't been able to leave the child when he gave birth. He actually had to go see Dr. Rouge for a little help because he would get anxiety watching other people hold Turquoise.

Dr. Rouge has been an amazing doctor, he had Green better within a couple weeks. Now Green felt more like himself and could let people hold Turquoise without freaking out about it.

As their friends were talking, Green nudged his boyfriend. "Let's get outta here. We can celebrate at our place."

"Too many people?"

Green nodded. He watched as Red told them to meet them at their apartment. He silently took Turquoise away from Crystal and smiled at her. They were all walking to their vehicles and talked while Green put Turquoise into the baby seat.

Turquoise giggled and latched onto his mom and would not let go. "C'mon sweetheart let go. Just work with me alright. That's my baby boy." Green whispered and kissed the small child on the forehead.

Red smiled as he watch Green, feeling proud of his lover. He took his hand as he gave it a squeeze. Green kissed Red on the lips rolling his eyes as everyone either awed or groaned.

"Okay so we will meet you guys there?" Red asked all of them.

"Yea we are probably just going to follow you." Blue stated.

Green got into the car feeling tired. He was officially done school, had a child, had a long term boyfriend he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, repaired his relationship with his sister and his grandfather, and made some friends. He was quite happy.

Green opened his eyes as he felt Red get into the driver's seat. He turned on the car and slowly pulled out of the parking lot.

Green yawned and closed his eyes, they flew open when he felt Red rub his arm.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yea of course!"

Red smiled as they pulled into the parking lot and turned off the vehicle. He leaned over and gave Green a quick kiss and got out of the car. He smiled as he watched Green happily talk to the little child and get Turquoise out of the car.

Green grabbed Reds hand and they walked towards the building. They met up with their friends at the front door and went inside.

"Sorry for the mess." Red said as he picked up a couple of toys.

"Mess? What mess?" Ruby said looking around the very clean apartment.

Gold flopped down on the couch and looked up at them. "Pizza?"

Everyone rolled their eyes at him and sat down in a circle. Green walked to the baby's room and place Turquoise into the crib.

Red walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "He fell right to sleep."

"It is his normal nap time sweetheart." Green whispered.

Red hummed and smiled when he heard his mom enter the apartment. Green laughed ass he watched Red run to greet his mother.

Green looked down. Daisy still refuses to come see him and the baby because of Red. He didn't know what to do but he was going to keep going and hope he will get that relationship back with his sister like the one before she decided Red was too dangerous.

He smiled as he remembered how his own grandfather reacted when he saw his great grandson. The man was in tears of joy while holding the small bundle in his arms.

Green turned and gently closed the door and walked into the living room. He smiled as he watched the scene in front of him. Silver and Crystal were snuggling on the couch, while Dani and Red was talking to Gold. Ruby and Sapphire was goofing off to try and make Blue laugh as she rolled her eyes at their antics.

He was quite pleased with his life right now.

He smiled as he watched Red smiled and motioned Green to join them. With a final deep breath he walked towards him. He knew that this scene was going to last for years where all of them are going to stay together as friends.

A/N  Like i said in the last chapter let me know if you want a mini story about Greens pregnancy because i know i zipped through it. I might do a couple mini stories for these guys but it mostly depends. Hope you enjoyed this. Until next time!