Chapter 1

10 Years Ago the Hokage's Wife Gave Birth to three Childrens.On that very same day The Kyubi attacked the hidden leaf village. And Then the Masked Man take the naruto in his Hands only to get attacked by Minato. Minato gets Naruto Back But the masked man take Kushina away from him and the Nine-Tails Was out from his Seal. Minato takes kushina back to compound as well as Naruto with him too. Hen then teleport himself to where was the Masked Man. The Hokage Was Now Fighting The Masked Man.

Minato's P.O.V

"Why are you attacking the village" Minato Asked.

"None of your buisness Hokage" Masked Man Said.

The Both started Fighting. Masked Man pulled out a chain with a blade attached on top of it. He Swing that chain at Minato and he got strangled. Minato took out his three prolonges Kunai with his hirashin mark on it and make a Rasengan in the other Hand. He throws the kunai at Masked Man's Head Only to phase through it. he then teleport it behind the Maske Man and Shove The Rasengan At his Back only to get the Nine-Tails Out of his Sharingan. He Then Teleport to where his Children and Wife Was.

"Kushina we have to seal the Nine-Tails. Its the only way to stop him." Minato said In worried Tone.

"But Mina-kun who will give his/her child??" Kushina Asked.

"No we don't have to asked anyone. We will Seal Nine-Tails Soul in Naruto and The Chakra in Mito and Naruko." Minato Said in Calm tone.

Kushina Nodded. Then Minato teleporetd himself with his wife and childrens. He places His Children in the seal Rock And started sealing. Kushina helps him with his chakra chains to keep the kyubi in bay.But before Minato could seal the Nine-Tails Third Hokage Stepped in right on time.

"Minato You have a great life Ahead of you. I am become old so let me finish the seal" Hiruzen Said.

Hiruzen then finished the seal only to give Naruto the Soul And Mito and Naruko the Chakra. when the seal was finished you could see the third hokage on groud Dead. Rain started to falling for the old man's Death.  And you could see the crying of three babies.Minato the picked up Mito and naruko then teleported home only to leave a blond child crying alone in the dark within himself.