Alexis Part 2

Allison's p.o.v

It was 7:00 I got up for school. Once I finished getting dressed and doing my hair and makeup I went downstairs. 

Allison: What's for breakfast?

Ashton: Pop tarts because that's the only thing I can make without burning them.

- They eat and then Allison leaves for school-

Danielle: Hey!

Allison: Hey!

Olivia: Yesterday was awesome!

Skyler: I know right!

 We were on national television.

Allison: Guys I already forgot where my locker is.

Leslie: Ok let's go.

- They go to their lockers and grab their stuff-

Julia: Hey Orphan girl I saw you on tv yesterday.

Allison: That must of hurt seeing me and not you on stage in front of 12000 people instead of you.

Julia: Ugh!

- She walks away and the girls go to English-

Teacher: Nice to see you back Allison: Here is all the English work you missed.

Allison: Ok thank you.

- She puts the work into her binder and then continues on with the class-

Emma: Hey I saw you guys last night on tv.

Olivia: Yeah!

Emma: I wish I had famous parents.

Allison: Yeah but sometimes the paparazzi gets too much. They try to invade your private life.

Emma: Really?

Allison: Yeah. by now Australia probably knows about my relationship with Daniel.

Teacher: girls please no talking in class.

- The bell rings and then everyone gets changed for Gym-

Allison: Hey Alexis!

Alexis: What do you want Allison? I don't want to be seen talking to an fat ugly pig like you. Your dad doesn't really love you and neither does your uncles. Oh an your friends hate you too. Their parents are just making them be nice to you.

Allison: Fuck you Alexis. For a second I thought I made a genuine friend but of course all you wanted was to use me to get to 5SOS.

Alexis: You just figured that out.

Allison: I don't know what you took from my room but if you ever touch my dog again I wont hesitate to hurt you.

Alexis: Excuse me Ms.Bitch is that a death threat. I didn't know the pathetic orphan girl can stand up for herself.

- Allison runs out of the gym into the bathroom crying-

I grabbed my phone and called Calum. The other 3 were out recording. I waited for him to pick up and he did.

Calum: Hey Ali.

Allison: Hey Cal please come pick me up. i can't stay here all day.

Calum: Ali what happened you're crying.

Allison: Calum just please come get me.

Calum: Ok I'll be 15 minutes. Just get the work you missed from your other classes and go sit in the office.

 - Allison gets the missed stuff and sits on a chair at the office-

Calum: Hello I am here to pick up Allison Irwin.

Secretary: Ok have a nice day.

Calum: Thanks you too.

- They get into his car and drive-

Calum: Ok Ali what's wrong?

Allison: I was talking to Alexis. She jut used me to get to you guys. She then told me that you guys didn't love me and my friends also hate me. She said their parents are making them be nice to me. Then she called me a fat ugly pig. Then like everyone else bullying me she called me a pathetic orphan girl.

Calum: Don't listen to anything she says Ali. She is just jealous.

Allison: I know but she isn't the first person to call me orphan girl.

Calum: Wait what? That makes no sense. You have a dad.

Allison: I know right.

Calum: Well lets go home.

- They go home and Thomas comes running to the door-

Allison: I'm going to go do the work I missed.

Calum: Ok.

I ran to my room and started to do all my work. Calum texted them what happened and to bring us lunch. Wow I missed a lot of work. Then again I still have to catch up from the 3 weeks in September I missed. Luckily for me it was really easy. All I had was English and Foods. Tomorrow was a food lab so I had to bring a container. We are doing a drink, appetizer, meal and dessert thing. Luckily I was on drinks so we choose smoothies. I knew exactly what to make. Once I finished the 3 weeks of work I missed I heard the front door open. I ran downstairs because I was hungry.

Ashton: Ok Ali what happened at school?

Allison: We were right about Alexis. She used me. Wen i went to say hi to her today she started bullying me.

Ashton: I need to call the school soon. This is getting too out of hand.

Allison: Ok.

Michael: Let's eat.

- They grab their food and begin to eat-