Christmas Vacation Day 1

Allison's p.o.v

Right now it was 5:00. We were getting on a plane at 10:50 so we were going to the airport at 7:50. I had my friends and boyfriends come over for supper. I was going to miss all of them even if I was just going away for a week. I almost forgot to take the week of from work but I was able to so that was good. We were all sitting at the dining table outside waiting for the hamburgers to be done cooking. Luckily for me morning sickness was over so I didn't have to worry about throwing up on the plane or the trip. I can't believe that in July I was going to be a mom. Anyway we began to eat, take a lot of pictures and talk about seeing each other when I get back. It was 7:00 when everyone was starting to leave. Noah kissed me and told me that he was going to miss me. I really wanted Noah to come with us. His family doesn't celebrate anything but Noah does. So it's not like that he has to be there christmas morning. Once he left I went to my room and change dinot a hoodie and sweatpants. I then put my laptop, camera, phone charger, earbuds, money and my water bottle. We then put everything into the front hall for when the taxi gets here. Right now we were going around locking things up. Once the taxi got here we loaded our things into the trunk and went to the airport. It wasn't just us going. There are 15 of us. Dad, Grandma, Lauren, Harry, Luke Jack, Liz, Ben, Calum, Michael, Mali, Joy, Karen, Daryl, Connor and I. We were meeting them in New York because we have all have connecting flights. It was 8:50 when we got to the airport. We had 2 hours left till the flight. Once we got there we went to the desk to get our tickets. Once we got our tickets we walked to security. For some reason they did a bigger security check on Michael. Once they finished with Michael we walked to our terminal. While waiting for our flight we all got coffee.

(10:00)

We had 50 more minutes until we took off. 10:40 is when we actually were stepping onto the plane. I was skyping Skyler, Danielle and Leslie on my laptop. They said that they were going to London for Christmas. I said goodbye to them and put my laptop away. Finally we were called. we all got onto the plane and found our seats. It as Michael Calum and I then Luke and Ashton in front of us. I had the aisle seat. Since it was 11:00 I decided to fall asleep .

(7:00)

All of a sudden I was woken up. why am I up at 4:00 in the morning?

Ashton: It is 7:00 in New York and we have to get off in 20 minutes so put your seatbelt on.

Allison: Ok. We waited for the plane to land. Once we were allowed to get off we found everyone.

Everyone: Hi!

Lauren: Ali I can't believe that we get to spend christmas vacation together!

Allison: I know right!

We took a couple selfies together and posted them onto Instagram. We didn't tell anyone where we were going because this was family time. Anyway it was 7:30 and we had an hour until we had to get on another airplane. We found a place to sit and eat breakfast. I think at this point everyone was tired. We looked behind us and there was a group of people staring at us. They ran up to us asking for pictures and to sign things. Once we finished it was 8:20 we just realized we were going to miss the flight. We all ran as fast as we could to the plane. Luckily we were just on time. We got on and sat in our seats. This time it was

Isle Harry Lauren Me Window

Isle Dad Connor Window

Isle Liz Anne Window

Isle Jack Ben Luke Window

Isle Calum Michael Mali Window

Isle Joy Daryl Karen Window

We put on our seatbelts and the plane went up into the air. we had 3 and a half hours. Lauren and I basically talked the entire time. We talked about what we were doing once we got there.

(12:00)

Finally we were in Bermuda. Once we left the airport we got into taxis and went to our hotel. It was awesome. There was a pink sand beach right outside. Lauren and I were sharing a room. Since it was lunch we all ordered room service. Once we got our food we downstairs to the lounge so we could all eat together. We were all planning out tomorrow. we then decided on snorkeling. After lunch we all went to the beach. There was a dress code for the restaurant so before we go out for supper we have to get ready. It was only 1:00 so we have 5 hours. I was tired so i just decided to go to bed.

(6:00)

I was getting ready for dinner. I just had my makeup to finish. Lauren was also doing her makeup. Once we finished we met everyone in the lobby. Onc everyone was don their we went for supper. I looked at the menu and chose pasta. I don't like fish but I can't have it anyway. Once we ordered everyone was talking. Lauren and I were on our phones. Eventually food came out. We ate and then paid the bill. After supper I went back to my room to skype Noah. It is 3:00PM there and 7:00PM here. We were talking about the new years party we were going to have back at our house. I heard my phone go off and then I checked. It was from unknown. It was either my dad or stepdad trying to talk to me again. I ignored it and kept on talking to Noah. He had to go because he dad to meet his sister somewhere. Noah lives in a foster home with his sister and other people. So his foster parents aren't the nicest.

Noah: I love you.

Allison: I love you too!

We got off skype and then I heard my phone go off again. I picked up.

Allison: What do you want?

Stepdad: I still want to warn you about your dad. He is still out there trying to find you.

Allison: Well I'm in another country and there is no way he can find me. Plus if he takes me that is kidnapping.

Stepdad: Alli you don't understand. If he kidnaps you then you will never be seen again.

Allison: How do I know that you are not with him right now.

Stepdad: He said he doesn't want anything to do with me Alli.

Allison: Ok well I have to go.

Stepdad: Stay safe Alli.

Allison: You too.

I hung up and then went to find dad. He was in his room. I walked up to him and told him what I was told.

Ashton: Ali he can't leave the country because if he tries to get on a plane he will be recognized.

Allison: Well what happens when we get back?

Ashton: We can hire bodyguards to keep you safe.

Allison: Ok.

I watched a movie with dad and then decided to go back to my room to sleep.