Europe Part 2

Michael's p.o.v

We were driving around Rome and suddenly a car came straight on and hit us. Ashton and Allison took 100 percent on the impact. Everyone in the back was fine. We immediately got out and called for an ambulance. Ashton and Ali passed out. HOLY SHIT SHE'S PREGNANT FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! They basically looked dead.

Calum's p.o.v

When the police and the paramedics got here they immediately took them to the hospital. I called management telling them what happened. We told them the hospital we were going to. It wasn't far so we ran all of the way there. When we walked into the waiting room we went right up to the desk asking what happened. When they asked us if we were related to them we told them we couldn't lie even if Ali calls us her uncles.

Connor: I'm Ashton's son and Allison's sister. They basically are family so tell them everything you would tell me.

Nurse: Ok. Well first do you know what happened causing the accident.

Luke: We were hit head on from some guy in the other lane. We were in the back and they were in the front. They took all of the impact. Also Allison is pregnant with twins.

Nurse: So the babies are completely fine which is really good. Allison broke her foot. She has some cuts and bruises. We are just letting her sleep. Now Ashton took more of the impact then Allison did. He is in a coma. He is also on a breathing tube. He lost a bit of blood but we are going to do a transfusion. Ashton's appendix is ruptured from the seatbelt so he is in surgery right now. We don't know when he is going to wake up but he does not have a concussion which is good.

Luke's p.o.v

We went back into the waiting room and then one of  managers showed up. We told him everything the nurse said.

Management: Guys I am sorry and I know this is not the easiest thing you guys can do but you have to do the rest of the shows with or without Ashton.

Calum: Fuck no!

Management: I wasn't asking you I was telling you.

Luke: We are not leaving without him.

Management: Fine but just to let you know your whole career will vanish.

Michael: How are we supposed to play the songs without the fucking drummer.

Management: That is for you to figure out.

He left and then the nurse came up to us.

Nurse: Hi. I have an update on both Ashton and Allison. So Ashton is out of surgery. He still is not breathing on his own though. Allison woke up and wants to see you guys. Also you can see Ashton in half an hour. Allison is in room 505 while Ashton is in room 405.

Connor: Great thanks.

Connor's p.o.v

We walked to the elevator and pressed floor 5. The door closed and it took us up. We got text from everyone because we told them about what happened. We answered everyone and then the elevator door opened. We walked out and walked down the hall until we saw Room 505 on the door. We walked in and we all hugged. Allison was happy to see us.

Allison's p.o.v

I woke up and I was in a room in a bed. As my eyes adjusted to the bright lights I realized I was in the hospital. I then realized what just happened. I asked the nurse if anyone was here and she sent them up. I was happy to see them. I then asked about dad.

Calum: Well um the nurse told us that Ash. took more of the impact than anyone. Only you guys were hit since we were in the back. So he is in a coma. He is also on a  breathing tube. He lost some blood but they did a transfusion. Ashton's appendix burst from the impact so he just got out of surgery now. Luckily he does not have a concussion. For you your babies are completely fine. We told Noah and everything also. You should be able to leave the hospital today. Since you broke your ankle you will have Tylenol to take for the pain.