2. Frozen feelings

Jamie's POV

- Oh babygirl, you chose a doll with one of the most beautiful dresses I've seen. Your taste is literally amazing. Maybe someday you will work for Gucci, huh? - they both giggle, although I'm sure Dulcie doesn't know what Gucci is.

- Princess, would you like to play Frozen on my phone? - I desperately try to get her attention off Dakota.

- Sure, daddy! Finally! - she exclaims in the sweetest voice. I give her my phone and she sits down on the lawn, playing her favorite game.

- She's only 4 years old and already so smart. I loved talking to her. Congratulations to you and Amelia, you both are raising her great - Dakota's voice is devoid of emotions.

- Dakota, you know that I—

- I have to go. It was really nice to meet your daughter, she's grown up so much. Dulcie, I gotta go, give me a h—

- Dakota, please. We need to talk, we really do, Dakota, please, I know I sound desperate, but we have to talk, please... Let's go somewhere and talk... - obviously I can't control my emotions, so I'm damn nervous.

- Oh really? Now we need to talk? What a pity you totally ignored me right after the premiere in Paris. What a pity you didn't realize we needed to talk then! - she's so sarcastic. As always.

- Yes! I acted like an asshole! That's why I need to talk with you, please just simply agree!

She laughs ironically.

- Oh please. You weren't there when I needed you. Now, I'm not going to be there when you need me. I told you before: I'm fucking not your toy, Dornan!

I want to answer, but suddenly we're being interrupted by a scared, soft voice.

- Daki... Why are you arguing just like mommy and daddy do?

____________________________

Author's note:
Wow, it's been a few months since the first chapter got released! I'm sorry girls, that's because I uninstalled Wattpad.
By the way, tell me what do you think about Fifty Shades Freed! I went to see it on February 9th and... And tomorrow I'm going to the movie theater, to see it again! I loved it so much xx