Bad Girls Club House Pt. 1

Claudia's P.O.V
I started packing my stuff awhile ago. I'm not sure what to bring because I'm pretty sure I'll be buying more clothes.

I'm going to miss jack so much but I've always loved this show and wanted to be on it.

Jacks sad that I'm leaving for 3 months & I won't have my phone but I'll have the phone there to where I can call him anytime!

I pack some outfits and shoes. I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet the girls. I don't know if I'll even like any of them.

I go down stairs of Jacks apartment, I moved in with him not to long ago. Well, him and Johnson that is.

I take my stuff to my car and come back in to say goodbye.

"Oh baby imma miss you! Please be safe. Try not to fight with the girls and at least try to make some friends!" Jack says and smiles as he pulls me into a hug.

"I'll be safe and try to make as many friends as possible!" I hug him long and hard.

He kisses me softly before we both pull away. He walks me out to my car and kisses me once more.

**at the house***
I just arrived and holy balls it's so huge! I'm in love again.

I walk in with my stuff and all the girls are asleep. Might as well check out the place.

I go into the kitchen and it's a pretty nice kitchen. I see some alcohol on the counter, shot glasses and wine glasses.

I go into the living room and am surprised but the BIG fuzzy carpet. It's white along with the couch. I'm shook beyond words.

I go upstairs, after checking out the downstairs, I see the rooms and walk into them.

"Ladies I'm here!!" I say as I walk into one.

One of them shoots up and she's a little grumpy. I don't blame her, I hate when people wake me up when I'm sleeping.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." I say looking around.

"Nah it's cool. You the new girl?" She asks getting up and putting some shorts on.

"Yeah. I'm not sure where my room is to be honest." I watch her.

"It's in here. What's your name?" She asks getting up to help me with my stuff

"Claudia. You?" I put my suitcase on my already made bed and take off my shoes.

"My names Miranda but they call me Mira." She says sitting back down in her bed. "That right there is Sarah. She's pretty crazy by real cool." She points to the girl in the other bed.

"That's a nice name. Where the other girls at?" I ask getting comfy in my bed.

"They're probably sleeping still, let's go introduce yourself to them." She gets up and guides me to the other girls.

I follow her. She seems pretty nice, I'll get along with her pretty well.

"Yo the new girls here get your asses up!" She yells at them and they sit up.

I wave at them.

"What's up new girl?" One of them asks and I'm not sure which one.

"Not much just came to see who my roomies were." I say smiling.

"Her names claudia." Mira says as she walks away and down to the kitchen.

"That's a nice name. I'm Kayana. That over there is Camila." She points at the girl getting up and walking out. "That one other there whose still passed the fuck out is Jada. And the black haired one is Jasmine." She says looking at me.

"It's nice to meet you." I walk away and go back to my room and unpack my stuff. I go downstairs in the kitchen where the girls are.

I get some looks like, 'who tf are you.' Those must've been the girls who were asleep.

"Hi." I say and stand next to Mira.

"What's up. I'm jada. I heard you're Claudia?" She asks handing me a glass of water.

"Yes that's me." I says smiling and taking it.

"What're we gonna do today." Kayana asked everyone. Some girl rolled her eyes.

I think it was Camila. It was  pronounced Ca-me-la.
Weird way to pronounce  a name but whatever.

"Shop?" Sarah said and she did a little dance.

"I think that's a good idea." I say smiling at her.

"Let's go!" Kayana says going to the makeup area.

I go up and grab my makeup bag and put it at my spot.

"So Claudia where you from?" Kayana asks me putting on her foundation.

"Well, I'm originally from Omaha Nebraska, but I moved to L.A when I was like 12. So L.A California." I say getting my foundation out.

She told me how to pronounce her name. Kay-Aw-Na. Interesting.

"That's nice you got a man?" She looked at me and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Kay, that's rude." Mira said putting on her makeup.

"No it's fine. Yes I do." I say putting my shape tape on.

"Oooo. How long y'all been together?" Sarah asked as she did her hair.

"For about 9 months. Not that long." I look at her and keep doing my makeup. "He wanted me to move into his apartment so I decided, fuck it, why not. So I moved in with him, well him and his best friend."

"Damn why? I mean not to be rude but y'all barley even been together for that long?" Mira asked looking at me.

"He said it would be better if we moved into together so we'd could see each other. We see each other ever day even before I moved in but I'm not sure why, he just said it would make it relationship better too." I say looking at her.

"Damn how'd you guys meet? I'm sorry I'm so fucking noisy." Kayana says laughing.

"Well it's very funny. He hit me up about getting revenge on his ex." I look up at her and she raises an eyebrow. "No not like cheating or anything. We just took a picture together, went out to dinner and took another picture. Basically, his girlfriend was cheating on him and he wanted to get his revenge. That's how it all started."

They laugh and we all get finished.

Then we head out with everyone and go shopping.

This might not even be that bad. I'm starting to like it and it's only my first day!