75.

Liked by claudiaaa Jackgfan4ever and 4,789,504 others Jackgilinsky: Huge Thank you to everyone who came out tonight! You guys mean the world to J and I, without you guys, we wouldn't be where we are today! Next show will be in Houston!!! See you a...

Jackgilinsky: Huge Thank you to everyone who came out tonight! You guys mean the world to J and I, without you guys, we wouldn't be where we are today! Next show will be in Houston!!! See you all there! Oh and get your tickets in j and I's bios!!!
👤// Jackjackjohnson

2.9m Comments
Claudiaaa: Hi bugs! Hope you're having fun boo. I miss you very much and I want you to be home ASAP!!!! Jack Jr and I will wait for you baby!! I love you so much!!! ❤️ 💜

Stassiebaby: awesome

Sammywilk: BUYING MY TICKETS NOW!

Madisonbeer: can't wait to see you tonite!!!!

Claudiasbabies: Oml it would be awesome to meet you! Too bad Claud isn't there!

Jackjackjohnson: @claudiasbabies it is a very shame and we miss her a lot!!!

Jackgfan4ever: Can't wait to go!!

Jackgilinsky: I love and miss you more every day we're here!! @claudiaaa

A/N
Omggg!! I can't thank YOU GUYS enough!! This book has come so far! Thank you to everyone reading, y'all are the best!!

Oh, I woke up at 4am the other morning and did a little road trip, by myself!! Omg I'm so proud! It was a three hour drive and I made it there. It was intense.

Anyways, thank you all for showing so much support on the book!! PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!