Bad Girls Club Part 2.

Claudia's P.O.V

We got back from shopping and I decided to call Jack.

I walk into the phone room and dial his number.

(J= Jack, C = Claudia)

C: Hello

J: Hi baby

C: What're you doing right now

J: Just got home from the studio with Johnson. Did you get to the house?

C: Yes! Its super huge and apparently we have some more girls coming too.

J: Thats good. Make any friends yet? I don't wanna hear a no.

C: Yes I did, we just go back from shopping too so I'd thought I'd give you a call.

As I was talking to Jack all the girls screamed that there was another girl.

I looked to see who it was and it was Madison.

C: Babe.

J: What?

C: You won't believe who just came into the house.

J: Who?

C: Madison.

J: Wtf really? Why the hell is she there? You better not fight her!

C: Idk why she's here. Imma try my best to not fight her but I'm not sure how well that'll hold.

J: You can do it! Imma let you go, J wants to go get some food but call me soon babe.

C: Alright, I love you sweets.

J: I love you to baby

With that we hung up.
I go to where the girls are and they're talking to Madison.

She looks at me.

"Omg what're you doing here?" She says with a fake smile and hugs me. Ew.

"I could ask you the same question." I look at her and the girls look at us.

"Damn y'all know each other?" Mira asks and looks at me.

"Yeah. She's my boyfriends ex. The one who cheated on him." I say looking at Madison.

"Yet you helped steal him from me." She hisses.

"YOU WERE CHEATING ON HIM AND HE WANTED REVENGE!" I yell at her and the girls looked at us.

"Yeah girl cheating is wrong what the hell is wrong with you!?" Kayana asked walking away.

"Ugh whatever. I didn't cheat on him." She says looking at everyone. "I wouldn't cheat."

"Oh my god you're so stupid." I say and walk to my room.

I go into my room that I share with Mira and some other girl.

We don't know our other roomie yet, she has yet to come.

I go back downstairs and hear Madison talking about her career.

What career? She literally got famous off of Justin, ugh I wish she wasn't here.

I walk into the kitchen and sit with Mira and we listen to her run her mouth.

"I'm like really good at making music. I have a lot of good songs." Madison says trying to show off.

"How did you get started?" Jada asks.

"Well, it didn't happen over night. I started on YouTube and it just happened from there." She says smiling.

"No you didn't. Your mom got ahold of Justin Bieber's manager and that's how you got started. Don't lie." I say looking at her.

"Well, it was something like that. It wasn't just all my mom, I had a really good voice. People recognized my voice and that's basically how it started." She says smiling.

I roll my eyes at all of this girls lies.

(That rhymed)