Uh oh!

Ok hi everyone! I got my lazy butt off YouTube and I'm writing the next chapter XD. So...hope you enjoy :D

Amy's POV

I have been hanging out with tails a lot lately. I noticed that sonic seemed jealous and was kind of in his own world. So I decided to let him think things through and to hang out with my other best friend tails. Today I was going to tails workshop to help him work on one of his inventions. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs. I snuck out the door and I grabbed my skateboard which was leaning on the steps and I headed my was towards tails' workshop.

Tails POV

Today amy was coming over. She called me last night saying something that sonic seemed like he was in his own world? So I let amy come over today. I also wanted to talk to her about cream and she also wanted to know some things about sonic. I was under the invention I was making when I heard a knock.

Amy: tails...you in here?

Tails: uh...over here amy

I put my had from under the machine with a hammer in my hand telling her where I was. She smiled and walked towards and sat on the floor.

Amy: need any help?

Tails: nah..I'm good. Thanks though amy.

Amy: no problem. So...what's the thing you wanted to talk to me about

Tails: cream. And what's the thing you wanted to talk about?

Amy: sonic.

We both stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. Glady since I was under the machine amy couldn't see my blush. I saw that amy was turned away blushing as well.

Tails: so...what do you want to know.

Amy: well..I was thinking since me and sonic have been best friends for a couple on months, I wanted to tell him how I feel bit I want to make sure when the time is right. Also I just wanted to know if that's ok.

Tails: oh..um sure amy. So about cream. I like her a-and I want to tell her but, me and her are only 13 and I'm not really the romance type.

Amy: me neither tails. I'm not the flirty type. And yes you can tell her. Just don't stress her out about it, you know how cream can get.

Tails: true

Amy's POV

Tails came out from the under the machine and he smiled at me. I noticed he had some oil on his cheek so I got the hankerchief that my mom always tells to bring with me and I wiped off the oil stain. His face looked so adorable. I don't know what was happening but before I knew it me and tails were....

Tails POV

Kissing...I don't know why but neither me or amy pulled away. I could tell amy felt no sparks while kissing me I felt no sparks either. Oh no what if sonic comes by. He'll take it the wrong way.

Sonics POV

Last time I saw amy was at school. I kept thinking about what happend at the icecream parlor with tails and amy. Did they like eachother? Just the thought of it makes me jealous. I needed to talk to amy so I headed over to her castle. Shadow answered and told me she was at tails workshop. I growled and ran to his workshop. I ran in without knocking and my worst nightmare was in front of me...their kissing...i couldn't handle it. Was it anger? Was it sadness? Was it...both? I pulled them apart and yelled.

Sonic: WHAT THE HECK!!! MY TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE KISSING?!?! WHY....

Amy: sonic it's not what it looks like.

Sonic: SO IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE YOUR KISSING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS?!?! YOU ACTING LIKE SALLY NOW.

Tails: SONIC WHAT THE HECK?!? SHE HATES THAT!!!.

Sonic: I DONT CARE!!! SHES ACTING LIKE HER.

I looked at amy ready to yell but I saw her hands tighten and light blue and white started coming out.

Amy: YOU JERK!!! WONT YOU JUST LISTEN TO US INSTEAD OF JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS ALL THE TIME?!?! AND WHY DO YOU COMPARE ME TO SALLY!!! NAME ONE THING THAT IM LIKE HER BY!!! YOUR LUCKY I DONT ICE BLAST YOU NOW!!

Tails: amy please calm down.

Sonic: YOU KNOW WHAT I DONE! DONT BOTHER TALKING TO ME EITHER OF YOU.

Amy's POV

Sonic stormed out without warning. I was so mad I shot my ice powers at the wall and the wall froze. Tails looked at me with shock. Teats streamed down his face and he hugged me. I hugged back and tears streamed down my face as well.

Tails: I'm sorry amy

Amy: no..I'm sorry.

Ok did you enjoy it? A little drama is what a story needs XD.

Amy: aww did you really have to make me and sonic not friends?

Me: don't worry you guys will be friends again in the later chapters. And this is NOT a tailsamy story. Sonic and characters belong to SEGA. Sally and Scourage belong to archie comics. Bye!