I cant stand her!

Ok guys this is my second chapter for today :) I might write another one when amy sings a song that puts all her emotion in it :3 so better look forward to the next chapter.

Amy's POV

I was still shocked when I saw my grandma. She walked up to me and yelled in the microphone.

Hannah: AMY ROSE!!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING YOUR ROYAL OUTFITS?!?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SITTING AND WRITING INSTEAD OF SINGING. YOUR A PRINCESS YOU CANT SING! YOUR A PRINCESS WITH A MAGIC HEART. I NEVER LIKED YOU

Amy: you don't understand. My dad WAS evil but he turned good once he fell in love with my mom. They got married and they had me and my brothers. Since I was a girl I think that's why I have a magic heart. My heart is magic because my dad was evil and my mom was good. My heart is made from good and evil. I have evil in me. It hasn't came out but one day it will so I have to be prepared. My first power was ice. It was used for things good. But since that I unlocked my new form which is Dark Amy, that was the evil form that I couldn't control my anger with. So I do have good forms and I do have bad but that's the reason I have a magic heart.

Hannah: WELL THEN. YOU CANT LIVE FOR FIGHTING CRIME!!! YOU COULD GET KILLED!! NOT THAT I CARE ITS THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE ROYAL DUTIES.

Amy: look grandma! I was born because I had to save peoples lives. Fighting IS my duty. My main is to unlock all my forms. And I know you don't care, but you can't tell me what to do. You hate my mom because she married my dad. Your upset that you no longer rule the throne!!!

I started getting angry but sonic put his hands on my shoulders. My grandma gave him a glare that would scare little kids. Sonic backed away but stood near me just in case anything goes down.

Amy: WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU ?!?

Hannah: Enough amy!

Amy: NO! EVER SINCE I WAS BORN YOU TREATED ME LIKE TRASH!!

Hannah: AMY I SAID ENOUGH!!!! I JUST DIDNT LIKE YOU I NEED YOU TO RESPECT THAT!!! I REGRET HAVING YOU AS A GRANDAUGHTER!!!

Those words stung so much! I don't know why that effected me so much. She called me many things in the past but this one stung. I couldn't take much anymore. I blew ice at her and ran out. Sonic followed me. I ran as fast I could. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw sonic chasing after me.

Amy: why are you chasing me?!?!

Sonic: because your running away!

He grabbed my hand at I stopped with a screech. He sat me down and talked to me.

Sonic: amy...

Amy: it's ok. There's nothing we can do about it. She hates me final.

Sonic: I know that she hates you, but she's going to learn how to deal with you. Just like I did

Amy: what. Did. You. Say.

Sonic: I'm kidding...I just want you to know what whatever your going through I will support you 100 percent.

Amy: thanks sonic

Ok gonna end the chapter here!!! My i pad died so I had to write it again >.< sonic and characters belong to. SEGA. Hannah, Austin and ally belong to me. The story line belongs to me. Bye <3