Harry and amys birthday

Ok guys so this chapter might be a little confusing so here is how it goes: since amy and Harry's birthday is in the same month, they decided to have a Party on a certain day XP

Amy's POV

Today was my birthday. Harry's in the same month but we decided to have the party on my birthday. So he's one and I'm 15. We were planning it while I was dressing Harry up. I had to wear a dress since it was my birthday, and Harry doesn't like to wear tuxedos. Harry has learned to walk but sometimes he needs us to carry him still.

Harry: Happy birthday am-amy

Amy: thanks Harry!

I kissed him in the forehead and brought him downstairs where the others were waiting. The gang was there they all surrounded me in hugs. I hugged them all back and kissed sonic. We were both 15! Yay!. We all say down at the table and ate some fruit and some barbecue. My dad was amazing at cooking barbecue. We ate and laughed because knuckles poked himself with a fork. Once the cake came they call sang happy birthday to me and Harry. As I blew out the candles shadow pushed my face into the cake. Sonic came over and took some of the cake off my face and ate it.

Sonic: cake tastes good on you Ames.

I blushed and I threw some cake at shadow. He threw some cake back at me and it became a food fight. To be honest this was the best birthday ever.

Gonna end the chapter here! Sorry if It was a short chapter. I wanted to read my best friend @BlackPelt23 next chapter of her story. Sonic and characters belong to SEGA. The storyline is owned by me and Harry. Bye <3