T W E N T Y - T W O

LEVI's POV:

"I came as soon as I could." I told the woman as she took the cage from my hands.

"Uh, talk amongst yourselves for a moment." Hanji instructed as she closed the door behind her, "Levi, we gotta-"

"Talk about it. I know." I finished for her, looking away, "We can talk about this tonight over dinner."

A smile appeared on her face as that familiar gleam showed in her eyes, "Oh? Is this your way of asking me out on a date Shorty?"

"Tch, don't make me snatch that cage away from you." I warned, smiling a little.

Hanji leaned in and kissed my cheek, "You're right, you'd probably rather tie me up."

Before I could respond, Hanji entered her class leaving me confused and a little turned on. 'By the walls, that woman.' A small blush appeared on my cheeks as I began to walk away.

What was happening to me?

"Levi? Levi Ackerman?" A voice spoke, my body turning towards the person.

"Isabel?!"

"Big bro! What are you doing here?!" The red head exclaimed as she hugged me, a smile on her face.

"I had to drop a cage off for my girlfriend." The word rolling off my tongue easily, what used to be so weird before made it seem right now.

"You're dating someone?! Who?! Is it Nanaba?"

I shook my head, "No, you know the chemistry teacher? Hanji Zoe? She's the one I'm dating." I cringed at how I half lied to her, not wanting to tell her how I got her to be my girlfriend.

"Really?! You're dating Ms. Hanji? But she's so outgoing and happy, and you're...well..."

"You just gestured to all of me." I deadpanned, a little hurt by the difference of me and Hanji.

"Yeah, well, you're Levi. Mr. Grumpy who always gotta be a stick-in-the-mud." Isabel finished, "So when are you going to propose?"

"We just started dating."

"Just-just, or like a while just."

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Tch, that makes no sense brat. But...well..." I trailed off attempting to remember when we made the bet, "This friday marks two months since I asked her." (A/N: I just went by the chapter I published it on lmao)

Isabel glanced at her hands before looking up, "Oh! I gotta get these files to Principal Smith! Bye big bro, hope to see you soon!"

I froze in my spot, 'Principal Smith? Could it possibly be...no, it couldn't. But yet, it could, just great, my girlfriend is working for her former fuckbuddy. Congra-fucking-lations to our relationship.' I thought as I slammed open the door, stomping towards my vehicle, "Wait, why am I getting jealous? Tch, the deal was that she starts to fall for me and then she quits smoking. Fucking shittyglasses, I wasn't supposed to fall for you."

My eyes widened as I realized what I said, "No, no, no, no, I did not just say that. I didn't, never happened. Tch, I want this shitty day to be over with."

You like Hanji.

That's why you're with her.

You've always liked her.

/ / /

Shittyglasses walked into our apartment as she threw her heels by the door, "You know, I'm getting tired of dressing up for dates. I would dress normally but that scares guys off. So what we watching?"

I passed the bowl of popcorn to her, "The Walking Dead." I answered as I noticed her body under the dress, looking away quickly before she caught me.

"Why does it matter what a guy thinks? Dress like you normally do shittyglasses, you're twenty, why are you looking for a serious relationship?" I mumbled.

"Ah, but you see, I'm not actually looking. I just wanna have a good time, but the way I dress will make it impossible for me to get drinks. And the guy I'm with right now is pretty decent, turns out we went to high school with each other."

"You know, if you wanted drinks all you had to do was say so, I am twenty-one."

The brunette started cackling before she took a deep breath, "But people won't believe you because of your height Shorty!"

"Oh fuck off." I mumbled as she continued laughing, a warm feeling in my chest as I watched her.

'I love you. Ever since I was in tenth grade.' I wanted to tell her that night, but never had the balls too.

/ / /

"Why am I thinking of this now?" I asked myself as I pulled into a parking spot, heading into work.

A/N: sooooooo sorry!! An extra long chapter to make up for it! Anyways, I just watched The Greatest Showman and I kinda wanna make a LeviHan au off of it. Should I?? Just comment on one of these, and whichever gets the most comments wins.

Yes

or

No

Instagram: LeviHanSociety
Published: 04.11.2018
Word Count: 822 words