T H I R T Y - S E V E N

A/N: See how many tiktok references you can find in here👀, oh, and smut warning I guess🤭

LEVI's POV:

It was Hanji's last day of teaching, well, paperwork really before she was done for the year. Luckily she had a half day so we could go to the pool with our friends, it took me a lot of convincing to go. I tried to persuade her into staying home with sex and video games, but she was adamant on going.

But even I could see she was contemplating staying home with me. She said that it's healthy for us to go out with friends, that we didn't need to spend time together every minute. Although I called that a load of bullshit, I smiled at the thought of her bribing me with head, and when that didn't work. She took another route, the one that would've made me say yes instantly, having her clean up her own mess. Which of course, I'd be doing anyways.

The moment I gave in and said yes, that smile on her face made it worth it.

"You ready to go?" I asked, leaning against her classrooms doorway.

Hanji looked up from her pile of paperwork and smiled instantly at me, "As a matter of fact, I am. You caught me just in time, captain."

My love bounced up from her seat and rushed over to join me, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her room.

"You're telling me that you're not gonna clean your classroom up before you leave for summer?"

She looked around and raised an eyebrow, "Uh, duh."

"How can you do this?! Your room is going to be covered in bugs when you get back!" I sneered in disgust.

"Relax, the janitors can handle it!"

"Gee, thanks." A man grumbled as he walked past the room with his cart full of supplies.

"Tch, no. Sir, get back here! I'll do this here and now."

"Oh my, really Levi? With all these cameras."

I rolled my sleeves up and glanced at her with a smirk, "You bet your ass I am."

***

"Okay, I think the room is as clean as it needs to be."

"Almost." I grunted as I attempted to scrub a stain off the desk, "What the hell happened here Four-eyes?!"

"Oh, that? I don't know, I think one of my students did that. Connie, not that bright."

"Maybe I oughta have a talk to him." I thought aloud as Hanji wrapped her arm around me, dragging me to the party.

"I'll see you in the depths of hell, my friend." I told the stain, vowing to come back for it. Hanji laughed as she carried me to the car, chatting about her day as I chimed in on some things.

It didn't feel that long, but nothing felt slow when I was with Hanji. She made the time go by fast, and honestly, I had no idea if that scared me. For everything to go by in the blink of an eye, but for us to enjoy it.

"We're here, get out of your midlife crisis now." She cheered, already hopping out of the car and throwing her clothes in the back.