How we met

"Ok, so we know how we all met except for how Kion met Fuli." Says Bunga
"Yeah, how did you guys meet?" Asks Beshte.
The guard is telling each other stories about their past because they are bored and have nothing to.
"You guys REALLY want to know?" Asks Fuli.
Bunga, Beshte and Ono nod.
"Well..." Starts Kion.
Flash Back
Kion is practising his hunting skills. He is trying to sneak up on a lizard. It sees Kion stalking him and tries to run away. Kion pounces and misses. The lizard runs into the tall grass and Kion is hot on its tail. He pounces again.
"I got you now!" Kion says confidently.
Instead of pouncing on the lizard be crashes into someone.
"Ow! Hey watch it!" The voice snaps.
Kion looks under him to see a very pretty female cheetah.
"Oops sorry." Says Kion getting off the cheetah.
"That's ok" she says. "I'm Fuli."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Kion."
"Kion as in King Simba's son Kion?" Fuli asks.
"Yeah." Replies Kion.
"Well Kion, I have to go. See you around." She says and runs off quicker than a lightning bolt.
"Bye" says Kion even though Fuli was only a dot in the distance. "I hope I see her again soon."
*With Fuli*
"That Kion, kid seems nice. I hope I see him soon." Says Fuli as she flicks her tail and continues to run.
End of Flash Back
Kion and Fuli didn't say anything about them liking each other when they met but they had a strong connection, after all they were best friends.
"That was a very quick story." Says Ono.
"What can I say? I was busy at the time. But we met and played with each other from time to time." Replies Fuli as she remembers her past with Kion.
Kion walks to the entrance of the cave. "It won't be long until it gets dark. Do you guys want to start patrol early?"
"Sounds good to me." Replies Fuli as she walks past Kion.
Kion feels Fuli's fur brush against his.
One by one the others stand up and follow Kion out of the cave.
"Ok Ono, you know the drill." Says Kion.
Ono nods and takes flight ahead of the group.
As they walked, Bunga whispers to Beshte and Ono.
"Hey guys, Bunga the match maker is here. I think that Kion and Fuli are a pretty cute couple, don't you think?"
"From the way they told their story it sounded like fate brought them together." Replies Beshte.
"Or a lizard. And of course they'd make a cute couple, they are cats after all." Snaps Ono.
"Hey, what are you guys whispering about?" Asks Kion making the boys jump.
"Uh...Nothing." Bunga lied.
Kion rolls his eyes and turns back to the front. It is sunset and Kion and Fuli were walking side by side with the others trailing behind them.
Bunga squeals "They are so cute together."
Ono tries to cover Bunga's mouth and Beshte gives him a look signalling him to shut up.
"Did you just squeal Bunga?" Asks Fuli.
"No, pfft. I would never. I mean I didn't hear anything and besides squealing is for girls." Lies Bunga.
Fuli looks at him as if she was about to kill him.
Bunga looks away from her gaze "I'm just gonna shut up now."
Fuli turns to face the sunset ahead. "It's beautiful."
Kion looks next to him to see Fuli smile. "Yes. Yes it is."
After patrol, the guard says goodbye at the lair. It is getting late.
"Bye guys!" Shouts Bunga as he starts heading to Hakuna Mutata falls.
"See you tomorrow!" Says Ono looking under his wings to see his friends.
Beshte starts making his way to the waterhole "Goodnight everyone."
Kion and Fuli were the only ones left. Fuli yawns and starts walking to her den.
"Goodnight Kion." She says smiling sweetly.
"Night Fuli." Replies Kion as he watches her run into the distance.
He smiles and yawns as he climbs the rocky steps to the den at PrideRock. All of the lionesses were drifting off to sleep.
"Kion, there you are. It's getting late." Says his dad, King Simba.
Simba ruffles Kion's mane and he laughs "You were worried about me again weren't you? I can take care of myself."
"I know but that is what a father does." Replies Simba.
Kion and Simba walk to where they usually sleep.
"Night mum and dad." Says Kion.
He didn't want to say goodnight to his sister, Kiara, because she was sleeping. Kion lies down and lays his head on his paws.
Kion's dream
Kion is walking on a grassy plain watching the sunset when he feels someone lick his cheek. Kion turns a little pink when he hears a laugh. He recognised the laugh but didn't know who it belongs too. Someone runs past him and stops just a few feet away.
'Who is she?'
The female turns her head around to face Kion; she smiles sweetly. Kion wished he could see her face properly but the glare of the sun was too bright.
"Hurry up!" She laughs.
Kion runs to catch up to her but she also starts running. Kion tries to chase her but she is too far ahead.
"Wait for me!" Shouts Kion.
The female turns her head to look at Kion but she doesn't stop running. Everything starts to turn black.
'I must be waking up'
"Who are you?" Asks Kion.
End of Kion's dream
Everything turns black and Kion opens his eyes. All he could remember of the girl that he saw in his dream is yellow and has the most sweetest smile. Kion groans as he tries to remember over and over who the girl was.
"Morning Kion." Says Simba.
"How'd you sleep?" Asks his mother, Nala.
Kion turns to look at them. "I'm not sure. I had a dream but I don't know what it means."
Kiara sits next to her brother. "Want to talk about?"
Kion shakes his head and stretches.
"I'm sure you'll find out what it means. Now go, your friends will be arriving at the lair any minute." Says Simba.
"Bye everyone" replies Kion as he leaves the den.
"I wonder what the dream was about?" Asks Kiara.
Her parents just shrug and stand up.

Kion is the first to the lair. He sighs as he lays down on a rock. Bunga comes barging in and startles Kion.
"Woah!"
"Morning Kion!" Says Bunga as he splashes into the pond just missing Kion.
Kion's smile disappears as he remembers his dream. Bunga notices and decides to speak up.
"Why the long face?" Asks Bunga.
Kion says nothing. He's too deep in thought to hear Bunga.
"Kion? Hello? Earth to Kion?" Shouts Bunga.
Bunga splashes Kion with water.
"Hey! Sorry Bunga. I was just...thinking."
Bunga looks at his friend with a curious look. "About what? Something or...someone?"
Kion looks like he saw a ghost "What? No. Uh...How'd you know?"
"Since when have you thought this hard?" Asks Bunga. "Wanna talk about it?"
Kion tells Bunga about his dream.
"...and you can't tell ANYONE about it." Says Kion seriously.
"Hmm, can you remember any other details?" Asks Bunga.
"I remember that she was pretty, has yellow fur, the sweetest smile...I think I remember spots and green emerald eyes." Replies Kion.
Just then, Fuli walks into the lair.
"Hey guys! I'm not late am I?" Asks Fuli who is smiling sweetly.
"Hi Fuli, you're right on time." Replies Kion.
*Kion's head: Man she looks pretty today.*
Bunga counts up the similarities between Fuli and the strange girl in Kion's dream.
"That's it!" Shouts Bunga.
"That's what?" Asks Fuli raising an eyebrow.
Bunga was about to tell her about Kion's dream but Kion pounces on him.
"Nothing!" Yells Kion.
"Ok...Well I'm just going to go over here and relax until Ono and Beshte show up." Says Fuli slowly as she heads over to a rock.
When she was out of ear shot Kion whispers to Bunga. "What did I say about the dream?"
"Relax dude. I think that it was Fuli that you were dreaming about." Replies Bunga.
"What?!" Kion whispers loudly.
"Connect the dots. Or should I say connect the spots?" Laughs Bunga.
Kion looks at Fuli. Yellow fur, spots, green eyes, pretty...
"Hey guys, sorry we're late." Says Ono disrupting Kion's thoughts.
"Yeah sorry." Says Beshte.
Fuli looks up at them. "Don't worry guys, you're right on time. So shall we start patrol?"
Everyone nods.
"Ok great, let's go. We know the drill." Says Fuli looking at Ono.
"On it" he says taking flight.
"Wow, you're pretty good at this" says Beshte.
Fuli smiles at the compliment and starts walking.
Bunga looks at Kion who is wide eyed. "Have you thought about making Fuli second in command?"
"She would be pretty good at being second in command..." Says Kion considering it. "When we get back we'll put it to a vote."
"Are you guys coming or not?" Asks Fuli.
Kion, Bunga and Beshte run to catch up Fuli and Ono.