Drama!

On patrol, Bunga secretly tells Beshte and Ono about Kion's dream.
"So you really think that it was Fuli that Kion's been dreaming about?" Asks Beshte.
"It has to be." Replies Bunga.
"Why have you guys been so secretive lately?" Asks Fuli.
Bunga, Beshte and Ono flinch.
"Uh...I'm gonna look ahead!" Says Ono and flies as if his life depended on it.
Fuli watches him fly off and turns back to Bunga and Beshte.
"We don't know what you're talking about." Lies Bunga.
Fuli glares at him "Do you take me for an idiot?"
Beshte takes a few steps back "Oh no. We would never think that. You're way to smart for us."
"Hurry up guys! We've almost finished patrol." Shouts Kion who is ahead of them.
Fuli rolls her eyes and continues to walk. Bunga and Beshte sigh in relief.

At PrideRock, Kiara, Zuri and Tiffu were pampering themselves to look pretty.
Tiffu picks a pink flower and places it behind her ear. "What do you think?"
"You look so cute, Tiffu." Says Zuri.
Tiffu looks at her reflection in a puddle. "Do you think Kion will like it?"
"Of course he will. You and Kiara are the most beautiful lionesses I know." Replies Zuri.
"I'm sure he'll like it." Says Kiara.
Kiara knew Kion too well. He would never love Tiffu. Kiara didn't want to offend her best friend so she always plays along. Zuri on the other hand thought that Kion and Tiffu would make a really cute couple. She would always say 'Can I plan your wedding?' Or 'how many flowers do you want for your wedding?'. It always annoyed Kiara and she feared the day that Tiffu will confess her love to Kion.
"Hey look, the lion guard is back." Says Zuri smirking at Tiffu.
They head towards the lion guard lair when Kion, Bunga, Beshte, Ono and Fuli had just arrived.
"Hey girls." Says Kion.
"Hey handsome." Replies Tiffu as she flutters her eyelashes.
"Is she flirting with Kion?" Whispers Bunga to Beshte and Ono.
They nod and they look at Fuli. Fuli looks like she is about to sink her claws into Tiffu.
"Drama" whispers Bunga and Ono elbows him.
"Uhh...thanks for the compliment Tiffu. Can you please get out of the way?" Asks Kion.
Tiffu snaps back into reality and realises that she is blocking the entrance. "Sorry Kion."
Kion and the guard start to walk into the lair.
"Um, Kion. Do you want to watch the sunset with me tonight?" Asks Tiffu.
Kion's eyes widen as he tries to process what she just said.
*Kion's head* 'Don't tell that Tiffu has a crush on me! Yep she does. What am I going to do? I don't love Tiffu, I only think of her as a friend or more as an annoying baby sister! It's Fuli I have feelings for not Tiffu.'
"Uhh...sorry Tiffu. I have patrol with the guard today, maybe some other time..." Says Kion.
Tiffu frowns "But you always go on patrol with them. Why don't you just leave it to them for once?"
Tiffu is starting to get on Kion's nerves now. "Because I'm the leader and should there be trouble the guard needs me."
"(Clears throat to get Kion's attention) Kion, you told us that you have an announcement?" Says Fuli who walks beside Kion.
"Yes Fuli, I'm coming. I'm sorry Tiffu but as you can see I'm busy right now...so bye." Says Kion as he joins Fuli who is entering the lair.
"How dare he ignore me!" Snaps Tiffu.
Kiara tries to calm her friend "Well, he is busy so..."
"It's not over yet." Cuts in Tiffu as she walks to PrideRock.
Zuri and Kiara are left alone.
"Still think she and Kion will make a good couple?" Asks Kiara.
Zuri looks at the ground then at Kiara "No. I don't know why I thought they'd make a cute couple but now I see they won't."
"They will never be together. I just know it."

In the lair, Kion and the boys vote to make Fuli second in command. Fuli is out of ear shot, sitting on a rock.
"Whoever agrees say 'eye'" says Kion.
Ono, Bunga and Beshte say "Eye".
"Oppose?" Asks Kion.
No answer.
"It's settled then. Fuli we can tell you now." Calls Kion.
Fuli walks over to them wondering what is going on.
They boys look at each other and nod.
"Fuli, as the leader of the Lion Guard I hear by give you the power to be second in command!" Smiles Kion.
Fuli is speechless "I...me...what?...why?"
"You have shown great leadership and incase I'm not around and the Guard needs someone to lead them, and that person is you." Replies Kion.
"I'm honoured." Smiles Fuli.
"Three cheers for our second in command!" Cheers Bunga.
"Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, Hooray!" Everyone cheers.
After a while of celebrating at the waterhole, a friend of theirs stops by.
"Hi Chelsea." Says Beshte.
"Hi guys. I was just passing by when I saw you here so I decided to come say hello." Says Chelsea.
"Going on another adventure?" Asks Fuli.
Chelsea nods. "Well it's been great seeing you guys. See you next time!"
"Bye Chelsea." Says Ono.
"Uhh, guys. Is it just me or did Chelsea have black marking down her face?" Asks Bunga.
"Yeah, what are you getting at?" Replies Ono.
"Well, Fuli doesn't have markings." Points out Bunga.
"Don't most cheetahs have markings on their face?" Asks Kion.
Fuli sighs "Ok guys, story time. Legend has it that once a cheetah cries an emotion...pain...sadness...joy...their tears stain their face. However, most cheetahs are born with it but I wasn't."
"Is that why you never cry?" Asks Beshte.
"It's because I have nothing to cry about and I have cried from feeling sadness and pain." Snaps Fuli.
"Do you believe in the legend?" Asks Kion.
Fuli looks away from her friends and nods. "You could say that I'm afraid of looking like a woose for the rest of my life."
Kion looks at the sun. It's getting late. "Time for patrol."