1

It had been thirteen years since I had landed on Earth. I was sent here in order to die but I lived. Although when I had first landed I was expected to be murdered by a grounder. I wasn't.

I was saved by the commander, she had taught me how to defend myself in any fight. She was my mother and she had taken me in as she couldn't bare a child.

I was the only hope in which she had as she had tried for many years to have a child. But when I landed and she had met me, she took me under her wing and protected me from everyone.

It had taken a few years for me to be seen as one from Earth. But now I am undefeatable and also one of the most respected. I have won many battles and was one of the most trusted warriors.

"They need our help. These are your people." Lincoln's deep voice stated as his eyes burned holes through my skin. My friendly glance towards the male quickly disappeared at the thought of him saying they were my people.

"They are not my people. You are. All of them can rot." I gritted at him as I leaned onto the wall. It angered me how he said those words, after many years of fighting to show that my loyalty stands amongst them, he still has the audacity to call them my people.

"You are from the sky, Aspen. You may have proven yourself here but you came from up there first. Think about the people who are innocent."

"Like I said they can all rot." I repeated as Lincoln's tall frame was now standing in front of me.

"Think about your mother? She gave you a chance because she saw some good in you. I see good in them." I glared at man in front of me as he brought up one my sensitive topics.

"My mother is gone and she would not trust or make a truce with these people." I spat.

It angered me that he brought up the topic of my mother. She was commander and the one to save my life. If she wasn't murdered in the battle field she would've made a truce with these people as she would hope they are some what like me.

Lincoln held a defeated look as he took a step back. I knew the next thing I was about to say was something I'd regret.

"I will speak with Anya about this but I make no promises."

🥀

"Are you positive about this?" Anya questioned as her daring eyes stared at me. She was questioning my loyalty.

"My loyalty is towards you commander." I stated as a small smile formed onto her lips. Anya was one of the best warriors I've ever met. I had helped her in the past when my mother died and it was time for her to step up and command under Lexa. Although I was one of the youngest warriors, I was also the most skilled and my intelligence helped me in many ways.

Anya was currently staring at the leader who is named Clarke who has a pixie haired male standing next to her.

The male and the leader of the Skaikru made their way towards Lincoln with confused expression. It was most likely since we had lied to the agreement of no weapons.

I had promised I would help them but the safety of the commander comes first and these people are to not be trusted.

As Clarke started taking steps towards us Anya had gotten off from her horse. "I will call you when you are needed." She informed me as she made her way towards the blonde haired woman.

The woman had spoken amongst themselves for a few minutes. I stared at my surroundings before spotting the Skaikru leaders men hiding under the trees. I quickly removed myself from the horse and made my way towards the commander.

"Why would I agree to alliance that your people can break the moment they get here? Why would I make a truce with your people when they sent Aspen to the ground to die?" As the commander refered to me the leader of our enemies eyes widen with realization.

"You are Aspen?" She questioned as her eyes started to show emotions. By the looks of the leader I am very assured as to her knowledge of me.

"Her gonakru laik hir." (Her warriors are here) I informed the commander as my eyes signaled down by the trees making her nod her head.

"If you fire the first shot those people coming down won't bother negotiating. Our technology. They will wipe you out." She threatened as I get it a scoff at her dumb comment. We do not fear technology.

"They wouldn't be the first to try." With Anya's answer the Skaikru leader's eyes squinted not sure about what she had meant by that.

"Run!" One of her warriors yelled as he started shooting at the trees. I gave Anya a look as if signaling her for the both of us to leave. But she had other plans, she had removed the dagger from her wrist and was about to stab the blonde leader before a shot was made onto her wrist.

I stepped in front of Anya blocking her from any bullets which were made towards her as we both ran to the horses.

As Anya had gotten into her horse the warriors on the horses were also shooting arrows. As I looked at Anya who was already riding away I had gotten on top of my horse and looked behind me to see that Lincoln had been shot.

As I saw all the Skaikru people leaving turned my horse around and made my way towards him.

"Go!" I ordered the shaggy haired male as I offered my hand to Lincoln to help him on the horse.

He gave Lincoln one last look before leaving.

"Thank you." Lincoln thanked me as I gave him a glare, "Your Skaikru people have lost their chance."

                           ———————-

        Jessica Green as Aspen