4

As I heard an explosion I had ran out of the drop ship to spot Clarke and Bellamy staring up at the sky.

"What have you done?" I angrily questioned as I furrowed my eyebrows together. Peace was not an option among us and Trikru but this was the work of a coward.

"Aspen." Clarke sighed as she turned around to face me. I gave her an expressionless glance before my averted up to Bellamy who dared to not look me in the eyes.

"Because of that," I pointed up to the sky before continuing to speak, "they will come and kill us all. You have doomed us."

Before Clarke had a chance to speak I stared at my surroundings and picked up my hand as in telling her to stay quiet.

"I must go and if you're smart enough, you'll follow."

🥀

How could they have been so clueless? We are all going to suffer because of their actions.

I stared at their graved men and women who had lost their life in this war.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." I spoke softly.

"What does that mean?" A familiar voice spoke from behind making me quickly turn around to face him.

Bellamy.

"Your fight is over. It is what us 'grounders' say when a warrior dies." I explained him the meaning of the four words which is very commonly used by the Trikru clan.

"Who is they?" He questioned as made his way towards me making me shake my head, "Don't worry about it. They will be curious and will only approach if they find us as a threat."

We stayed there for a few minutes and I could feel Bellamy staring at me every now and then but I made no comment about it.

"Goodbye." I dismissed myself as I left the tall attractive male by himself.

🥀

It had been two days and the clan hasn't made it's attack. I needed to speak with Lincoln but I could never find the right moment to leave.

"Let's get this party smoking." The Del guy who was supposed to be helping smirked as he walked in with a pieces of wood and started throwing them into the fire.

Has this boy never done a fire? He's making the fire too big.

"You don't want the fire too big, so maybe try to knock it down with some wet leaves." Octavia informed him as she kept her focused on the meat she was currently cutting. No wonder Lincoln is interested, she is not just a pretty face.

"You get that from your boyfriend? Or your girlfriend? Grounder pounder." As he said that I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. I didn't like his attitude at all he held no respect towards no one.

"She's right." Murphy defended Octavia as his eyes stayed on me and a small smirk started to form onto his face.

"A hot fire is not going to preserve the meat as well."

"You can't take the heat, get out of the smokehouse. You should be kissing our asses for being allowed in this camp." The last part was directed towards both Murphy and I as the guy kept his glare towards me.

"Hey don't speak to her like that." Murphy defended me as he grabbed onto the guys arm.

"Let it go, Murphy. I'm a big girl I can take care of my own fights." I stated as I gave the boy a smirk.

"Run along." I told the boy as Murphy let go off him.

"Your sister couldn't get you a better job?" He questioned as he stared at the boy leave.

"Just because you defended me doesn't mean I want to speak with you." Once I had said that he kept his mouth shut.

🥀

"Hey I'm going to go get some water." I informed Octavia who gave me a nod as she kept her focus on her task.
As I was making my way towards the drop ship I heard something collapse from behind me. As I turned around I saw the smokehouse falling making me sprint towards it.

I saw Octavia was still in there and I stared at my surroundings to see everyone screaming yet they still stayed put.

"Get water!" I ordered them as I ran inside to help Octavia out who was already on the ground due to the smoke she was inhaling and piece of wood falling on top of her.

"Common." I coughed as I removed the large piece of wood from on top of her and placed her arm over my shoulder so I could help her out of the smokehouse. As we both exited Bellamy made his way towards us with a worried expression.

"Are the two of you okay?" He questioned as he tried helping us to get farther away from the smoke. I pushed myself away from him and nudged him to help Octavia. As I kept on coughing Clarke had placed her hand on mine.

I let out a wince and quickly pulled away from her. She gave me a confused glance before she picked up my hand and stared at it,

"I need to get this bandaged up."

"It's nothing big." I stated as I stood up straight. I grabbed a piece of cloth that was just on the ground and wrapped it around my hand before she could see any sort of blood.

"It might get infected." She sighed. I was glad that she cared but I have been through worse things than a simple burn.

"She's right." Bellamy spoke up as he gave me a slight nod.

"This is a scratch to me. I've been through worse pain." I admitted as I turned around to help out. Before I could fully turn around Bellamy had gripped my arm and turned me around and pressed our chests together.

"I understand that you have for some reason always need to look strong. And I'm thankful for that because if it wasn't for you O could've been hurt. So now I need you to head over to the drop ship with Clarke so she can at least clean the burn.  Okay grounder princess?" As the nickname rolled out of his mouth I handed him a glare.

It angered me how naive he was. He should stay strong for his people show no emotion. But they all show so many emotions it just frustrates me. I have kept so much anger inside of me, that none of them would've understand.

"We have to hunt for food."

🥀

"Lincoln." I nodded at the taller male who was staring intensely at me. I could tell by his gaze that what's he was about to tell was not good.

"Anya has taken Clarke." He informed me.

"Jus drein jus daun?" I questioned as I picked up an eyebrow making him nod his head.

"Let's go save her."

With that being said Lincoln offered me his hand so he could help me on the horse's back which I gladly accepted.