Chapter 15

La'Shea Pov

She's a stripper naked dancer but she's begging me to wife her, (No!)

When the first time I met lil' mama she was a one-nighter, (One night!)

Hell nah, I don't love nun' but my money and my rifle, (Money, Glahh!)

At the top like Eiffel Tower, I told her to beat it

You would have thought she was Michael! (Go!)

She don't wanna be a freak no more, (Freak!)

My phone alarm went off letting me know that it was time for me to get up and go to school. I'm so happy that today is Friday I get to relax for Saturday and Sunday with my pops. For some reason my dad has been really really busy but he's not saying much. I just hope is nothing serious to point where he doesn't say anything and it surprise me.

I did my hygiene thing and then put on some lotion. I didn't feel like getting all spazzy today. I put my hair up in a loose ponytail showing off my baby hair around my neck and edges. Im not big on make up so I put on some eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and my sex on the beach body oil 

Yo girl looking hella cute. I took hella pictures and put them on Instagram. After three minutes I had over 350 likes and 150 comments saying how cute I was today.

I called up Trell to see if he was up

"Hello" He said with his mouth full with food. He always somewhere eating.

"Whatchuu doiiing?" I asked in a childish voice

"Plotting on how to take over Bikini Bottom" He said in duh voice.

"Whatever you smart Alec I was just calling to hear from you, but you ruined the mood so bye, I'll see you at school" I said then hung the phone up in his face. Lord be with me, I know he's gonna get me when he sees me.

~Phone Ringing~

I'd die for my motherfuckin' nigga

Jump in front a bullet for my motherfuckin' nigga

On the stand I'd lie for my motherfuckin' nigga

Rob a bank, I'd drive for my motherfuckin' nigga

Real talk, I don't really fuck with too many niggas

Cause niggas drop a dime on you like a couple nickels

I be laughin' to the bank like the fuckin' money tickle

Jay is callin me, ain no tellin what he want or what we gone talk about.

"Hello?"

"Watchu Doin?"

"Plotting to rob a bank, What you think im doing?"

"Who the hell piss in yo damn frosted flakes? Ole mean ass, but anyways I was just calling to check up on my bestfriend"

"Nigga its early in the morning, what possibly could have happened between the time I woke up getting dressed and now? Not shit."

"Shea you got a smart ass mouth yo. Imma call my one when I see you at school."

"Boy you know I stay ready. You gone get yo ass handed to you my nigga." I said sounding cocky