Chapter 29

OMG so ion know if yall heard that OG Maco U Guessed It (if not look it up). Buh, fuckem x3 is my SHIT!! If yall dont like the song...O. I juss had to share that shid...that damn song get me hype asf lolx. Buh here's yall update.

Jay Pov

Today im going to meet King at the trap, and a nigga happy too cause Shea ass been getting on my nerves with all this damn texting on her phone. Every time I ask who it is, she tells me nobody or mind yo damn business. Like damn, I know a nigga fucked up a lot in the past, but I be DAMNED if she start talkin to some nigga and I not know who he is.

See, she's over there grinning like a damn Cheshire cat now. The girls are somewhere in the house, the squad in the game room, and my ass is beside her...SO WHO THE FUCK IS SHE TEXTIN!!?

"Bae"

"..."

"Baeeee"

"..."

See, pure fuckery!!

"La'Shea Nicole Winston!!! I know yo big headed ass hear me callin you!!" I said snatching her phone from her. She mugged the shit out my ass.

"Obviously NOT if ain answer yo ugly ass" She said reachin for her phone. Fuck this. I just hopped in my truck then headed to the trap.

I hope ion have to go and snatch another muhhfucka up like he had me to do yesterday. Ive been working my ass off for the past three three years. But, ain complaining cause doing what im doing im bringing in hella paper. I arrived about thirty minutes later at the trap.

I walked up to the door and nodded at the two bodyguards at the door. I walked up to Kings office door and knocked.

"Come in" I heard him say a couple of seconds later.

King Pov

Im callin Jay down to the trap today so I can talk to him about some things. Im thirty four, a nigga gettin old. Not only that, my girlfriend is pregnant and I gotta be there for her. Plus im just sick of the game, its something ion wanna be doing for the rest of my life. I have enough money for my family to be set for the rest of our lives. But, just in case I have a tattoo shop, restaurant, and a car dealership. All three of them are doing wonderful so we good. For Shea eighteenth birthday next week I was thinking about letting Shea run the tattoo shop.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. I told whoever it was to come in, and it was Jay.

"Take a seat young. I gotta talk to you bout some things" I told him pulling two blunts from my stash.

Sheav Pov

Im so damn bored bruh. Nobody will let me leave the house. Kush is gone to his lil girlfriend house. He dont think I know, but I seen pictures of her in his phone lol. Well theres pictures of other girls too but I know thats his girl. Nuck, hell, i just dont know where he is. Trap and Trina upstairs fussing bout something. Lean and Shanell downstairs boo loving and shit. Fuck this im taking my fat ass out somewhere.

I got up and did my hygiene thing. I put on some lotion. Making sure to rub it in good on my stomach, cause ion want any stretchmarks...well more than the ones I have.

I went to my closet and picked out some ripped acid washed skinny jeans. My grey long sleeve sweater that had B¡tch U Guessed It (lol I had to) written across it in White letters. I looked on the other side of my closet to find my grey, white and black crazy 8 Adidas. 

I looked in the mirror and thought to hell with ny hair so i put my curly hair in a messy bun and applied some lip gloss and my sex on the beach body oil. After looking myself over in my full body mirror and smiled looking at my baby bump...well this ain a bump its more like a damn hill but anywayssss...

I grabbed my keys, Gucci wallet and headed for the door. Lean and Shanell both asked where I was going . I just gave them the finger and continued out the door. I already know they asses put a tracking device on my car, so why ask where the hell im goin!?

As I was driving I got a call. I have my phone hooked to to my radio so all I had to do was answer it.

*Phone Convo* 

"Hey beautiful how are you?" I know that voice anywhere...its Shuan. And before yall be like oooh Shea yo triflin ass cheatin on Jay?  Hell no im not cheating, ion play that. Shuan is just a friend. Yes, he has told me plenty of times he's catching feelings for me, but I swerve on dat ass. Im with Jay and I love him...even if he do get on my damn nerves.

"Hey big head watchu up to?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see if we could meet up to hang out" He asked sounding nervous. Ion know why cause this ain't our first time chillin together.

"Sureeee!! Well im on my way to Babies R Us. We can meet there if thats okay wi- BITCH I KNOW DAMN WELL YHU SEE MY CAR!! I SWEAR FO GAWD IF YHU WOULDA HIT ME YHU JUST MAY AS WELL PREPARE YOSELF FO DIS ASS WHOOPIN!!" I got cut off by this this woman almost hitting my damn car. She looked familiar but I couldnt get a good look at her.

"Chilllll lol damn, you gone go into labor early straining and yelling hard like that. Buh, yea thats fine."

"Shut up lol okay be there in five" I said laughing then I hung up on him.

I parked and wobbled my ole pregnant ahh in and seen Shuan there waiting on me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Awwh your wobble is too cute lol. So what we getting today?" He looked quite nice today.

"Shut up, I wanna see yo ass walk straight with two babies growin inside of you. Buh, its whatever." I said handing him my Gucci wallet.

"Hell I look like?" He better walk his slinky ass to a cart and put it in there and bring his ass. And like I thought he would...he put it in the cart and walked beside me.

"What about this" He asked holding up two outfits that said Trouble in the Making on the front. That made me giggle, cause lord knows...they gone be some trouble making lil girls lol.

"Yea th-" I was cut off by seeing the last person I wanted to see.............

.............

.............

.............

.............

.............

.............

.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy yalllll, hope yall ain mad on how long its takin me to update. Please forgive meh, Im tryina get myself together meaning work, the reserve, school...this $235 ticket I got -_- (ain that bouta bitch...ticket too damn high).

~Do yhu like Shuan so far??

~Who the hell did Shea see?????

~Who wanna be Kush girl??

    ·Need to know yo Name, age, likes & dislikes, personality, and a description of yourself.

FuckemFuckemFuckem!!! Lol I cant get that damn song out my head lls buh heres yall updateeee dont forget to comment and vote

Deuces my niggettes