00

HE SAW HER. He saw the girl; covered in blood, sitting on a bench near the blown building. She was in fits of tears and held a necklace in her tiny hands.

He felt her pain. It would be the same pain that he shown from his father, King T'Chaka, the former King of Wakanda, now dead.

He walked towards her hesitantly. As he got closer, he could hear her whispering something but in a different language.

"Miss?"

She stopped her mutters and looked up to see him. She stood before she knelt on the ground.

"Your highness."

"Please. You may stand. No need for formality at this moment."

The girl stood up but slowly began to shed tears again. T'Challa immediately placed his hands on the girl's shoulders as her y/e/c orbs meet his dark brown ones.

She, not having to think about it, hugged the prince; crying into his shoulder as the pain in her heart began to spread rapidly.

T'Challa sighed softly before hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this, miss."

"I have a name."

T,Challa let her go as she looked up at him. She sighed softly before she spoke again.

"My name is Y/n L/n."

"It is nice to meet you, Y/n. I presume you already know who I am."

Y/n nodded before he smiled. He then looked at her clothes. They were stained with blood and she also had a few scrathes across her face.

She needed to be treated.

"Come with me, Y/n."

Y/n nodded before she grabbed T'Challa's hand. T'Challa looked down at it and back at her.

"Sorry. It's just...I'm use to holding my..brother's hand when we walk."

She said slowly before T'Challa nodded and gave her hand a squeeze in comfort.

————

"Your highness, is it wise to bring this girl with us?"

Okoye asked as T'Challa looked at her. He nodded before he looked back at Y/n who was looking outside of the jet.

T'Challa smiled before he walked towards her.

"You will love my country, Y/n. It is beautiful."

"It sounds beautiful. Do you think they'll accept me? You know, for an 'outsider' as you call them?"

T'Challa shrugged softly before the jet began to take off.

"I would buckle up if I were you. The ride can get a bit 'bumpy'."

Y/n nodded before she buckled her belt and held onto the strap tightly.

"This is going to be a long ride."