deux

'don't you get it?'

-;bambam;-

"so," I began. how do I do this? "the moment has to be right. you have to feel the urge. since the two of us aren't a couple, we won't nesessarily feel that moment, so I'll just dive in." yugyeom nodded his head, seeming to make a mental note. I then began to lean in, lightly grabbing the back of my best friends' neck. "then, you want to lightly grab the back of her neck." I looked into his eyes. they glinted with something of curiosity mixed with an emotion I couldn't quite read. they looked beautiful. I leaned in further. "you want to lean in far enough to where your lips touch. I can't verbally explain the actual kiss, so just let me guide you through that." I could feel yugyeom's breath against my lips as I continued to lean in, before I pressed our lips together. the kiss was slow, passionate almost. my hands began to cup his face, while has were tangled in my hair. I tilted my head. deepening the kiss. our lips seemed to fit together, just like a puzzle. I slowly pulled away, desprate for air. "you think you got that yugs?" he shook his head slightly. "maybe? can I," he trailed off a bit, "can I try that? on you?" I chuckled. " go ahead yuggie." he smiled before leaning in. his hand lightly grabbed the back of my neck. he leaned in and pressed our lips together, following every action I had taken before. he pulled away, smiling like an idiot. it made me smile, too. "thank you so much hyung!! me and jinhi will definitely use those techniques later!" my smile faltered a bit at that. why did hearing that hurt so bad? I nodded and stood up, walking towards the nearest exit. I needed some air, or maybe some time alone. I just needed away.

-;yugyeom;-

why did he walk away? was that not good? will jinhi not like it?