quatre

I'M LISTENING TO WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE BY DAY6 GODDAMMIT YOUTUBE WHY YOU GOTTA MATCH MY MUSIC WITH WHAT I'M WRITING IF MAKES ME FUCKING CRY (if you're confused look at the quote at the beginning of each chap ty)

'you mean a lot to me.'

-;bambam;-

I've been ignoring yugyeom for a week. Jinhi has come to talk to me, a couple times. she's nicer than I first made her out to be. she's worried about me, because yugyeom is worried. apparently he heard me sniffling when I left him at the ice cream place. he thinks I'm sick. I should probably tell him that i'm okay, but if I see him I might cry again.

but why was I crying? why did my heart drop? why why why?  that never happened when I talked to him before. I want to figure out why this is happening before I see him again and say something I might regret. "bambam! there you are! I've been worried sick about you!! are you fucking insane?"

my eyes widened to the size of the moon. it was yugyeom. I slowly turned to face him. "oh hey gyeom." I mentally slapped myself. we both know you've been ignoring him and that's all you say? apparently he feels the same as he deadpans a glare at me. "I mean uh, don't worry about me too much gyeom-ah, I've just been busy. I'm not sick or anything, I promise." he sighs in relief. "you scared the shit out of me you little fuck." I laughed at his profanity. "sorry my guy." he smiled. "you're so not sorry are you?" I giggled. "maybe, maybe not." he laughed a loud, genuine laugh. It made me smile. god, I could listen to that laugh all day. it's just like an extra bonus to be the cause.

-;yugyeom;-

my conversation with bambam was paused from my phone vibrating. I checked the number to see who was calling, it was jinhi. I didn't want to answer it. she told me not to talk to bambam, she thinks he's gonna take me away from her. but I know bambam wouldn't do that. he's my best friend. he wants me happy, he's happy for me. he tells me that a lot. I'm glad he's happy for me. it helps me to be more happy, too. he means a lot to me, he's my best friend.

-;bambam;-

kim yugyeom, you truly are driving me crazy.

you mean so much to me, you know that?

maybe even more than a friend,

or best friend,

but maybe,

something more?