cinq [end]

'I'm in love with you'
-;yugyeom;-
I began to slightly distance myself from jinhi. not in a noticeable way, i just became less clingy i guess? I don't really know why, but i have feeling something is missing. I mean, when you're dating someone, aren't you supposed to feel something? when they look at you, when they smile, and the kisses are supposed to have a feeling too. what is it? passion? no. lust? definitely not. I think, it might be, love. yeah, that sounds right. love. Kisses with your partner are supposed to be filled with love. if i love jinhi, why can't i feel that? I think, maybe i don't love her. but she loves me, right? so i'm supposed to love her, right? I don't know. all i know is that those practice kisses with bambam, weren't dull like my ones with jinhi. they were full of feeling. there was passion. there was a stronger feeling. what was it? It can't be love, right? can it? I don't know. but i do know one thing; i have to break up with jinhi.
-;bambam;-
"hey bams." i jumped a little at the voice behind me. "hey yugs. what's up?"
"I broke up with jinhi." the words came out of his mouth sounding like a symphony to me, and the music ended with a little smile. but it didn't look forced or fake. it almost looked, genuine? like he was happy about it?
"Why?"
"that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about."
I cocked my head to the side. what did that even mean?
"when you taught me how to kiss, you taught me that there should be passion. there should be feeling. when you kiss your partner, you should want to. It shouldn't feel like busywork. with jinhi, it wasn't like that. It wasn't like this."
before i knew it, yugyeom had crashed his lips onto mine. I instantly kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I automatically understood what he was talking about. the passion. the desire. I felt what he described simply as 'feeling', but i know what it really is.
yes, it's a feeling, but it has a name.
love.
I feel love. and you feel it too.
we are in love with each other.
I didn't teach you how to kiss,
I taught you how to love.

that might have been a little rushed but I didn't know how else to end it sO
I hope y'all like the ending!!!