Chapter Fourteen

"Jughead, I'm sorry but you understand what she done to us"

"Sophia, I can't believe you done this without me" he smirks but I just feel shocked. I turn around to see Veronica and Cheryl sharing a confused look.

"W-what?" I stutter. I'm so shocked from trying to think of why he would want this.

"I can meet yous? Pops at six?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yes" Cheryl quickly answers before me or Veronica can.

"We'll talk about phase three later, ladies" Cheryl walks out leaving me and Veronica in the bathroom.

*after school*

"Hey, Toni" I smile catching up with her.

"Hey, girl! You need a ride home? Since we roomies again" she shows a big grin.

I'm confused at the roomies thing but instead of saying that I smile back. She seems so exited, I would be too but I thought I was staying with Cheryl.

*third person view of Blossom family*

"Cheryl, your home" mr Blossom smiles taking a drink.

"Yes, I was told to leave Sophia?" Cheryl asks feeling slightly confused.

"Yes, dear" Mrs Blossom enters herself in the conversation.

"Why, mother?" Cheryl turns her attention to Mrs Blossom.

"You can't keep having your friend stay with us" she adds.

"Yes, she's living with another friend, her stuff has been moved already" mr Blossom smiles whilst Cheryl is left with her mouth open.

"It doesn't matter that much does it, Cheryl?" Jason Blossom puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"JJ? You knew and didn't tell me?" Cheryl turns around sad but a little angry.

"Sorry, Cher, but It has to happen"

"Your brother understands" Mrs Blossom adds.

"Yes, why can't you be more like your brother?" Mr Blossom takes a sip and Cheryl's lip quivers as she tries to hide tears.

Why does she have to be like her brother? Why is JJ always the perfect one? She loves her brother more than life itself but why can't her parents love her too? Why is Jason always the favourite?

*back to Sophia*

"I thought my stuff was at Cheryl's?" I smile to Toni trying not to kill her buzz.

"Your stuff was moved to mine. You asked mr Blossom if he could ask me if you could stay. Girl, what you been doing you don't remember?" Toni smiles raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah! I do remember, just a bit tired, went straight out my head" I lie.

"You coulda asked me yourself, can't be that scared of me" Toni playfully nudges me.