Chapter Thirty Three

wow guys the bitch is back and she's bringing a new update!! sorry for inactive i am :(

"Sophia? Soph wake up" my eyes flutter open as i feel myself being shook.

"huh?" i see a ginger boy above me.

"i've already told you Mr Andrews she'll be in class soon" i hear an older voice.

"where am i?" i manage.

"your in the nurses room. you-"

"passed out" i finish his sentence.

"yeah, you did. outside of school" he runs his fingers through his hair.

"well that's great" i huff sitting up.

"right, Archie out" the woman orders. "and Sophia just stay where you are" i listen to her strict voice and do as she says.

Archie let's out an irritated sigh and glares at the nurse. he shows me a small smile before murmuring 'goodbye' and leaving.

"what's up doc?" i joke but she glares at me. "geez it was just joke" i frown but she rolls her eyes. "can i leave? i don't wanna be here"

"no you can't go anywhere. i need to make sure your all safe and stuff" she skims her eyes over a piece of paper not even concentrating on what she's saying.

"yeah cause you care" i cross my arms but she just mutters something about how 'ungrateful kids are' and how 'she should have quit when she had the chance' and i could have been a lawyer' but the best one yet, i could have married some big celebrity. maybe Elvis or something.'

i pull out my phone noticing it's 9:30. (school starts at 8:50). i notice i have lots of messages and missed calls. these idiots called me when i passed out. where they expecting me to wake and answer just for them? they need to stop worrying for once. how did i deal with them before, honestly.

"can i go now and you can marry a big celebrity and all" i smirk knowing i'm mocking her.

"you know something's different with you. you weren't so snappy before and sarcastic" and frowns.

"i guess people change" i fake smile.

"i'm going to inform principal Weatherbee that your awake now" i just nod waiting for her to leave so i can escape.

she walks out and i wait a minute before leaving. are they all seriously waiting outside the office for me? wow. they're all so obsessed with me.

"Soph! your okay" Toni smiles.

"yeah we got scared" Sweetpea agrees.

"what happened?" Veronica asks making herself seen.

"you need to chill" i cross my arms and they frown. "like, seriously. you called me when i passed out think i'll magically wake up for you?" they all look at me speechless. "yeah, that's what i thought" i mumble starting to walk away.

"wait, we were worried" Cheryl Blossom. the bitch who made me pass out.

i turn around and see the beautiful redhead. she has fear in her eyes.