CHAPTER 3

Finally, he did an eye-contact with him. For seconds, the boy in front of him was staring at him cutely while moving his head in both directions...

The smaller's face became pale, did he put accidentally a scary facial expression? Thought Chanyeol, but he was sure he didn't show any kind of emotions, he put a poker face!
Chanyeol kept an eye on the boy who was heading to a V.I.P table, where Jongin is sitting?
He followed him then stood right behind his back, he saw the way his best friend  smiled and how he invited the smaller to get closer.
_ Estúpido! (Stupid)
The taller said to Jongin, but Baekhyun was the one who got frozen, after hearing the deep voice. Actually he was feeling that voice's breaths right behind him.
His eyes became wider when he saw the tall figure with "Santanàs Frio" tattoo passing him...
Chanyeol sat next to his friend and automatically his 20 men followed him, he acted as if he's not seeing the boy...
He fixed his eyes on the smaller's clothes, it revealed alot of his skin, so he gave an -eyecontact- order to his men -as if he's saying keep your eyes for yourselves- they were eating the boy with their eyes, and eventually they put their heads down.
_ Sir! I'm really sorry,...
Said Baek while covering his body with his feminine hands with all the men focusing on him,
_ Can I dismiss earlier please? Said the boy.
_ Is it because of the baby? and for a second, Park's heart skipped a beat when Jongin talked about the little baby, Baekhyun nodded quickly and Jongin let him go in peace...

The boy smiled lightly and ran towards the clothing rooms and Park kept watching him....

                                                                   11 : 24 AM

Till now, Baek already checked all the places he can work in, but received nothing but "No, we can't accept someone with a baby".

He closed his eyes while hugging the child in desperate, and some thoughts came into his mind in the right time, he almost found a solution to this situation, and he'll do whatever it takes to accomplish it.

The single father held his child even stronger and started running towards the boss' Oh Sehun's house praying that he didn't leave the country yet. He run until his bones started aching, but the palace's gates became closer, he won't give up now ... He will never give up !

He stopped running and talked with the guardians to let him in, and when the gates were open, he started jogging until he saw the couple sitting in the garden.

He felt his boss' stares , and he's facing him now....He can't refute that he's feeling panick *Calm down, He's not going to kill you, he's just going to say Yes or No* thought the single father.

_ I'm so sorry, it's late I know , but...Boss..

He stopped talking and suddently his shoes become interresting..

keep on ! said Sehun.

_ You know...I'm raising a child by myself and all... I need more than one job so I can provide us our needs, so.... I just... Need another job, please?

Said Baekhyun, studying his boss' face waiting for any sort of reactions...

_ Ugh...I don't..

_ Please Sir ! I really need it

Baekhyun screamed and caught Luhan's hands, he kept the eye contact with his boss...

_So, Is it okay for you to work in my friend's palace? Asked Oh Sehun.

The boy nodded without even thinking about it.