CHAPTER 4

Baekhyun felt his cheeks burning from the sudden heat after what came out of the man's mouth...nervously, he tried to talk but he stumbled instead

_It's- it...I – did-nt ...The bab-y.

The boy faltered to form a sentence that was hard to understand at the moment, he didn't want to make things even worst by eye-contacting the man, he felt shame...

_It's okay.

The strange man whispered, and Baekhyun managed to hear him. their eyes finally connected, and he started believing his boss is really something else.

"Park didn't even listen to his reasons" the stuff already couldn't believe the scene. They wondered what happened to their dark and cold boss, and his –I'll kill you if you speak- look?

Baekhyun was thinking too, what if I was a thief? Why didn't he even bother to listen to me?

He officially accepts as true the quote "Don't judge a book by its cover". His boss is a real gentleman he thinks.

The boy felt the deep ogles; his boss' stares are definitely the scariest. Seriously.

_ir. (Go) Ordered Park.

Again, the smaller couldn't understand the others' conversation and it made him feel really bad. He will learn this language.

_Follow me. Said one of the big guys, and Baekhyun jumped from the seat trying to escape from the taller.

                                                                       ____________________

                                                                                      06:45 PM

                                                                      ____________________

Baekhyun felt his hands tingling because he spent the eve moving around the palace while holding his baby. He wondered why they give him a small device that looks like a watch, and why wasn't he wearing like the other men. He wore an expensive red pants, a black long sleeves shirt and black military-like boots.

The previous man who gave him the clothes told him that if the device vibrates, that means the boss wants him, and when the boss wants him, it means he has to reach the office within 1 minute. He also said that even if he was 3 seconds late, he'll be kicked out with his things.

The boy held tight the device in his hands, he than glanced at the palace's watch and he remembered his other job.

"Oh my god I'm late..." he thought.

He ran towards his new room -oh by the way, it was facing the boss' room yup...- he put the child on the really wide bed. He held the bag that he found with his child and brought his stripping clothes. He was going to wear the coat, but he felt shame again and ignored the cold weather outside...

His outfit didn't really cover his naked body... It was a transparent fabric that covered his lower body and some of his chest with some fake diamonds in random spots, in this private parts the fake diamonds were bigger to cover it, yet that outfit shows almost every curve in his body...

He got out from the room while holding his baby, and his boss opened his door.

Park saw the –naked- boy, he stopped when he saw that he was holding the small baby in his hands. He guessed that he was going to his other job in the club with that outfit.