CHAPTER 2

It was a good morning to Baekhyun, he woke up in the same alley, he stretched while looking at his child who was wearing one of the pajamas he found yesterday.

He saw "09:34AM" in his watch, it was late! Very late...

He jumped and took his baby in his arms, took the bag and started running with all of his force.

Shit shit shit!

His speed reached it higher force so the baby sobs, Baekhyun passed a lot of neighborhoods while praying to reach, as soon as possible to his boss' house.

Now talking about his jobs, he works in a place near the club as a main servant in a -castle alike- house in the morning and starts it at 09AM, and when the sunset sets he heads to CHLOE 81 (the club).

The boy finally reached the house's gate, so he swing his child hoping that he'll stop crying so he can enter without getting caught (because he was late duh).

_ Abbey? I really have no time to sing for you oh! Please don't cry.

He whispered, yet the child whimpered harder than ever, and started kicking with both of his tiny hands and legs.

Baek showed his ID to the guardian, frowning, who doesn't know the main servant with the child!

But Oh Sehun's orders were clear and everyone is obliged to follow his commands.

"No ID no entrance, you have to show your ID everytime you want to enter Oh's house."

The guard opened the big door, and immediately Baekhyun started running towards the changing room, he wishes not to encounter with his boss or his husband while running.

Damn it Abbey just stop crying for a sec!!!

He said angrily, then he stopped when he saw his boss' husband 3 meters away from him. He rocked his child so he won't notice that he came this late.

He didn't manage to calm the sobs, and the baby's voice got even louder that his boss' husband turned around and noticed the too.

Despite the fact that Mr Luhan was treating him like he was his friend, Baekhyun priorities were to follow his master's instructions when it comes to Oh Sehun.

Low n° 4:

"Do not try to talk with, or hang around Mr Luhan out of the work interests."

Omg! Little Abbey is here!

Luhan screamed, 3 meters away from the smaller jogging to attain Baekhyun's place.

Is that what you want? You only stop crying when I get caught!

He whispered in his kid's ears, then he gave him to Luhan.

_ Aigoo cutie! He stopped crying when he saw me.

Luhan said happily, so Baek smiled back. His boss' husband loves to take good care of Abbey when Baekhyun is working.

The smaller immediately bowed when he saw his boss coming.

_ Why are you late? Sehun asked while looking at the boy's expensive coat.

_ I was asleep boss. The boy replied, his face become gloomy.

Do it once again and you'll find your discharging paper in front of the gaze! Now keep going.

He kissed his child and went straight to work.