Chapter 11: Giving The Gifts.

1 Month Later

Asuna's POV

"Hey Asuna, any baby names?" He asks finally hanging up from the phone. I shrugged. "I don't know." I Said. I was now five months pregnant with four months left. It almost seems unrealistic. This pregnancy went by so fast.

"Well do you have any ideas?" He asks. I thought. "I don't know, all my ideas seem like stuck up rich girls. Do you have any ideas?" I ask him. "Um, how about Yui?" He asks. I smile. "I like it. You down?" I ask him. He nods. "Yui it is." He says.

***********

"And there's your baby right there!" Said the nurse. I smiled. "That's our baby girl!" Said Kirito. "I know and she already looks so much like you!" I said. "Nah, she looks more like you Asuna." Said Kirito. "Sure, we'll see when she comes out." I Said.

**********

The waitress left as soon as we were done ordering our food. "These are for you," He said giving me some roses. I smiled. "That's so unlike you, are you proposing?" I ask him. He blushes. "N-no! It was actually Sugu's idea. She said I need to be nicer to you." He Said.

"Well I guess I'll give you this one," I Said as our food got on the table. "Miss Asuna, this is for you." Said the waitress handing me three boxes that were wrapped and had a bow on them. "So you are trying to propose!" I Said. "No! Atleast not yet, j-just open the boxes." He Said.

"Which one first?" I ask. He shrugs. "Whichever. Doesn't matter." He says. "In that case I'll go for the smaller one first." I say and begin tearing off the wrapping paper. As soon as I finished that I opened the box and took the piece of jewellery out. My eyes became teary. "It's beautiful!" I Said.

In my hand was a necklace that said our child's name: Yui

In my hand was a necklace that said our child's name: Yui. "I want you to give it to her when she's older but, for now you can wear it." He Said as he put it on me. I smiled. "Thank you, Kiri-Kazuto." I corrected myself. He laughed. "Don't thank me yet, you still have two more presents." He says.

I opened the next one and smiled as a tear made its way down my face. "I love you too Kirito!" I Said hugging him.

 "I love you too Kirito!" I Said hugging him

"Ones for me, ones for you. You pick," He Said. I smiled. "I'll take the gold one since you probably wanna keep your strong 'black swordsman' act." I Said. "Thanks for choosing right. I was hoping you'd say that." He kidded. "Now open the last one." He said. I opened it and began crying.

"Thank you so much Kirito!" I cried

"Thank you so much Kirito!" I cried. "A-Asuna, your make a scene." He Said But I didn't care. I was crying tears of joy. "Um, do we have a problem over here?" Asked a man. "N-no Sir, just pregnant women and their hormones." Said Kirito.

**************

Kirito's POV

"Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sung and clapped as Suguha blew out her candles. Her birthday was really three months ago, it's July, but she was at a competition in the U.S for three months and got back around a week ago.

"What'd you wish for? A boyfriend maybe?" Asked Rika. Sugu blushed. "Stop teasing the girl Rika." Said Asuna. I looked over at her. "How is it you get everyone's else's names right in the real world but you don't get mine." I ask her. Asuna smiled. "Because, your my Kirito!" She Said. "Awe!" Said all the girls at the table.

"So have you guys thought of any names yet?" Asks Sugu. Asuna held my hand. "Actually we came up with the name," Said Asuna. "Ooh, do tell! And please tell me you and Asuna didn't pick a rich girl name!" Said Rika. Asuna rolled her eyes. "No we didn't, Well atleast I think we didn't." Said Asuna.

"Okay, just go on and spill it already!" Said Asada. Geez, they were really making a big deal out of this. "It's Yui." I Said. "Aww! Yui! That's adorable!" Said Sugu. "I throughly you would name her after me Asuna!" Said Rika. Asuna laughed. "No I think you thought that." She replied.

"How many months left?" I ask Asuna. She sighs. "Only four," Said Asuna sighing. "You sad?" I ask her. She nods. "I'm gonna miss her being in there." She says. "We'll make plenty more Asuna." I say. She blushes. "Your kidding?" She asks. I shake my head and she blushes some more. I laugh.

So how was the chapter?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!
This story seems to be a big hit now!
It's getting more and more likes, comments, and views.
Sorry for not updating for so long I've just been very busy and I've had a bit of writers block!
Also I'm trying to get this book and some of my others on fanfiction!
Preview of Chapter 12:

Kirito showed up a few minutes later and he had my pizza. "How'd you get it?" I ask. "The pizza man was sitting out there, saying you wouldn't answer the door. Maybe that could've been the man you saw?" He asks. I shook my head. "I doubt it. Pizza men usually don't wear all black. And the man had a burglar type mask on." I said.

"I'll look into it." Said Kirito. I smiled and nodded and got up. "Where ya going?" He asks. "To the kitchen to get my icing, not gonna eat this pizza without it." I said. Kirito groaned and I laughed. "You better be happy I'm not making you go get some ranch. And cheese puffs." I add.

Anyway make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And Share!!!!
Love you babes!!!