Running Errands

Dinah groans at the blaring alarm on Camila's phone. It reads 6:45 am when she turns it off, which means it's the weekend (those extra fifteen minutes of peace were hard-won). She wraps herself back around Camila and sighs. She wants nothing more than to go back to sleep, but then the girl in her arms is stirring, shifting a little, and Dinah's cock is hard where it's nestled against her ass. The friction is delicious. "Morning, baby," Camila murmurs, sliding her hand up to where Dinah's arm is around her middle. "You want to let go so I can get up?"

"Mm, not really," Dinah husks, holding her a little tighter.

"I'll make us breakfast," Camila offers.

"Don't want breakfast," Dinah says into Camila's hair. She flexes her hips, pushing her hard-on against the softness of Camila's ass. "Want this." She thinks for a moment. "And then breakfast."

Camila's breath catches as Dinah's hand slides down over the smooth skin of her belly, dipping under the waistband of her pajama bottoms. "I like that plan better," she says.

"I know you do, babe." Dinah cups the hot flesh between Camila's legs, rubs and strokes and listens to Camila's breathing quicken. She kisses her shoulder, then nuzzles her chin to ask for a kiss. It's lazy, unhurried, but full of promise—Dinah's just getting started.

It's not long before her fingers are slick from teasing Camila's pussy and the brunette's hips are rolling to Dinah's rhythm. She's losing these little gasps when Dinah punches her clit, every one making her cock jerk. "You want my cock, babe?" Dinah teases, her voice low and rough. "Or maybe you'd rather go jump on the elliptical, take a shower, start your day..."

Camila squirms in her arms. "Dinah," she whines. "Don't be mean."

Dinah has half a mind to leave her like this for a while. She is a bitch, after all. Her cock is painfully hard, though, and she needs to stick it in something. Might as well be her girlfriend's ass—it's Saturday. They kind of have a thing on Saturdays that they do.

"Take over for me," Dinah says, pulling away dripping fingers. "But first get rid of those pajamas, then lay on your belly."

Dinah rolls toward the nightstand, knowing her instructions are being obeyed to the letter. She checks her cell before hunting for the lube and sees a text from Normani with an invite for coffee later with Lauren. She taps out a reply then checks the weather, grinning at the miffed nuance of the moans behind her as Camila masturbates.

She turns back with lube in hand and is met with the sight of Camila flat on her stomach and humping her own hand, hips rolling under the blankets. "Fuck, Mila," she whispers. "So goddamn hot." She pulls back the sheets to expose Camila's lithe body in all its splendor, but her gaze fixates on Camila's perky ass. She wastes no time straddling Camila's thighs. She lubes them both up, fisting her hard cock while she pushes two fingers into Camila's asshole, grinning at the tight clench around her fingers. Camila pants at the sensation, moans as Dinah slowly works her open.

"Baby, please," Camila says. "I need you in me!"

"Yeah?" Dinah says. She pulls her fingers free and sets the head of her cock at the tiny pink pucker of Camila's hole. She has a thick cock, and this always looks so impossible. Always feels so good. "Tell me again."

"Need your cock deep in my ass," Camila says softly. "Need you to fuck me hard."

"Fuck," Dinah grunts. She thrusts, snapping her hips. She's halfway in and Camila just moans, fisting the sheets with white knuckles. The tiny brunette's ass is slick and hot and tight around her cock, and raw pleasure courses through her as she draws back out, pushes in—harder this time, then faster, pushing deeper.