In A State

Third period was study hall, in the library.

Camila lounged at the end of one of the tables, tilted back in her chair with her feet up. Her classmates were mostly studying at the row of tables, some talking quietly, but Camila had a notebook open in her lap, idly sketching whatever came to mind. None of the Skanks were here, which meant there was nobody worth talking to.

"Camila Cabello!" came a harsh whisper from her left. Camila turned to see the head librarian giving her a death glare. "Get your feet off that table!"

"Sorry," Camila muttered. She dropped her feet, her heavy boots loudly landing on the floor. The librarian huffed and stepped back into the stacks, out of sight. "Not sorry," Camila corrected softly. She promptly placed her feet back on the table, tilting back in her chair again. It's not like her boots were caked with mud, what was the big deal?

She flipped the page and started sketching an idyllic landscape, throwing some mountains in the background. It's like her mind wanted to make exceedingly clear that this place was nowhere near Miami. Her thoughts wandered while she worked, and she jumped when a second voice, directly behind her, interrupted her. Jesus. Weren't libraries supposed to be peaceful places?

"Hey, is that Dinah?"

"Does it fucking matter?" Camila snapped. She turned around to see Shawn Mendes and sighed. Some people she just couldn't bring herself to be a bitch to. They were just actually good people. Assholes. "Sorry, Shawn."

He shrugged. "Sorry I scared you. Anyway, it's good. Maybe the brown hair is giving you awesome new skills."

Camila chuckled, running a hand through it. "Yeah. Maybe."

He grinned at her and left. Camila stared at the page. The right half of the sheet bore a close-up of Dinah's face, thick hair windswept across her features. The girl was soaking into Camila's very being. It was somehow unsettling and comforting at once, like she'd always been there and Camila was just noticing her.

Speaking of noticing, Camila's eyes caught a flash of green and black through the stacks. She peered to the side and saw Dinah speaking to the librarian. She dropped her feet again, quietly, and leaned over in her chair. The librarian nodded at something Dinah said. Dinah turned to see her. She raised her brow at Camila, smiling at her with her bottom lip between her teeth. A small jerk of her head towards the back of the library told Camila all she needed to know.

Camila stuffed her journal in her backpack and slung the bag over her shoulder. She stepped off into the stacks, taking a slow, roundabout route to the stock room. Barely a few steps later she had to adjust her dick, which was getting so hard so fast it left her lightheaded. She shoved her hand down her pleather pants and pulled her shaft up past the waistband, sighing in relief as it was freed to pulse its way to full hardness. She covered it with her shirt because as much as she hated this school, getting expelled for indecent exposure would make for a major headache.

She used to hide her penis, used to live in constant terror of its discovery, but once she joined the Skanks there wasn't really a reason to anymore. She'd never forget the first time she wore those tight shorts and halter top, strolling down the halls of Miami High with nothing to hide. She'd had Dinah jerk her off in the bathroom a bit, because if she was coming out as a girl with a dick she wanted to come out in full force. The shape of her ten-inch erection, thick to match, pressed tight to the seam of her thigh drew the gaze of every student in the halls. And she owned it. The shock phase lasted through lunch, and for the rest of the day all the glances at her crotch were hunger from girls and jealousy from guys. She quickly got used to both.

The library's musty stock room was where returns and new books were processed. It had a bench, lots of books, a couple computers, no windows...and a door that locked. It was much roomier than janitor's closets or bathroom stalls. As good as it got as far as hookup spots went. Dinah was on good terms with the head librarian, so it was usually pretty easy to explain that she needed to find a book she'd just returned because she'd left a page of notes in it or something. Just like that, they had the room to themselves.