Learning Her Lesson (Camrenah) (Part 2 of 2)

Camila shut the front door behind her and leaned against it, breathless. She tried to absorb the fact that she had just had the most amazing, mind-blowing, earth-shattering sex just because she was trying to get out of a DUI. She was aching in the best possible way, but mostly she was aching for more... She swiftly (and with some difficulty) pulled herself together – 20 minutes! She had 20 minutes. O.K. Shower first. Shower then pick something to wear...

Lauren and Dinah drove most of the way back to the station in silence, still in a state of (happy) shock at what had just happened. Neither looked at the other when Dinah started talking:

"Alright, we wrap it up as quick as we can and we head back to hers. Right?"

"Fuck yeah. Jesus, Dinah – this girl is fucking amazing! God I bet she'd let us do just about anything to her..."

Lauren trailed off as her mind wandered into fantasy-land. Dinah glanced over at her partner and sniggered:

"Careful there Laur, you're practically drooling...and you're gonna wanna save that" (Dinah threw a pointed glance at the growing bulge of Lauren's crotch) "for later. You're gonna need it. Or rather, horny little miss Cabello is gonna need it!"

Dinah chortled to herself, very pleased with her little joke, while Lauren simply rolled her eyes.

They pulled up into the station's parking lot, both planning to file their paperwork and clock off at the speed of light. Just as they were getting out of the squad car Dinah was struck by a thought:

"Hey Laur let's tell the captain that we need to bring our uniforms home and get them dry-cleaned – I'm pretty sure that knowing she was getting fucked by cops really got that kinky little bitch going. So we'll keep them on for her! Besides, it's not really a lie in your case, is it? You are going to have to get your uniform cleaned!"

Lauren looked down at the large dark stain Camila's cum had left on her trouser-leg when she was humping her and grinned in agreement. They both walked into the station as fast as they could without letting everybody know they were in a rush and started tying up the loose ends at the end of their shift.

Camila meanwhile was panicking a little. She'd showered, and everything that needed to be was waxed, moisturized or exfoliated. Now she stood frozen in front of the drawer and section of the hanger rail where she kept her sexy lingerie. Yes, she had a whole drawer and substantial hanging space just for lingerie. 'Ok running out of time Camila! Just pick something quick!'

"Finally!" Dinah had definitely broken a few of the laws they were meant to be enforcing in her mad rush to drive them to Camila's. Lauren nodded feverishly until she realized they were acting like a couple of giddy schoolgirls...

"Umm Dinah – maybe we should chill a little...we're not the ones who're meant to be desperate and begging..."

"Shit good point, Laur. Ok – cool and collected. Let's go!"

Camila jumped as she heard three loud knocks at her door – she was slightly embarrassed that the mere knowledge that the cops were at her door was enough to make her soak her thong. 'Oh well', she thought 'I'm way past embarrassment now!' One last glance in the mirror and she rushed downstairs.

Dinah and Lauren had a hard time keeping their 'cool and collected' demeanors as they entered the house and saw what Camila was wearing (barely).