Prologue

We were happy but then again I said we "were" because this time was long ago. Our mother died when she gave birth to Wendy and from then on we lived with"him" but "he"was changing,"he"became the cause of our sufferinf .

"Father where is this big lady taking Rey-niichan" asked a three year old Wendy.

"Somewhere better than here and you and your big sister are going somewhere too......but you Wendy are going on a different place". As "he"said that a group of men dressed in black suits came in the house.

"No,daddy!I want to stay with Juvia-oneesama!!" said Wendy as she clinged to my coat like jacket.

"You ungrateful brat!!YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!!!" with that "he"said to the men in black to took my sister away.

"NO,PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER AWAY,WENDY!!!" I screamed to the men but they didn't turn aroud nor did they had the intention to do so.

"ONEESAMA PLEASE SAVE ME!!"        *BAM*.The doors closed and I was left alone with this monster.

"Have faith in me Wendy.I will save you and Rey one day.I promise you that"I murmured to myself.

I heard a dark chuckle behind me and I turned my head around and glared with hatered at this monster.

"Juvia-chan do you realy think you can save them?But the real question is........Do you think someone will save you?"

Then a big hand proceeded to grab me.I tried to stand up and run but at that moment I was frozen on my spot.

"Now Juvia come with me." "He" smiled to me with his creepy smile.

"NO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!PLEACE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!NOOOOO-"

I wake up with tear stained face.It was just a dream.In the past weeks I had this dream replayng in my head.I just want it to stop I don't want to remember that day never again in my life.It was two years ago when I was five. Now I'm seven Rey should be nine and Wendy- the seme age sa me back then.My hair grew that long that it reached my ankles. I'm wondering if my siblings are alive every single day. I do remember my promice to find and save the two of them but I didn't make any progress at this point.

"He" locked me in this place to make me a weapon. Not just any kind of weapon but a ultimate, living, ghoul killing weapon.The only thing thats in his mind are ghouls and plans to kill them.At this point "he"sucsseded with this plan of ultimate weapon but there was still little experiments before he let me out of this cell I'm locked when it comes time for the experiments.I haven't seen anybody for two years and spoken to except "him" and Doctor Shirazu (yeah, I have heard about this strange theory that Roma from the"Clowns" is mother of Ginshi and Haru but even if she is 54-55 in the Tokyo Ghoul:re manga I still don't belive it that she is their mother.It's not confirmed too so....)

She is like a mother to me.Once she had told me she have a son and a doather and I will meet them once I get of this cell of mine.This little talks we were having once in a while made me realy happy.

I had a sincere smile on my face when I remembered stupid joke she once told me. Then I've heared chuckle behind the the heavy metal door and turned my head to look through the little window like thing with metal bars to see the face of a grinning woman (She looks like Ginshi except her hair is longer and doesn't have shark like teeth).

"Woah, Juvia it's rear to see you to have a sincere smile on your face.What's the ocasion?" I've heard the cheerful woman say.

I smirked and made a teasing face at the scientist "Actualy I've remembered this stupid joke you told me yesterday."then turned back to look at the wall with uninterested face.

"Well even if it's just that I'm happy that I can make you happy"said Doctor Shirazu.Then she opened the door and lead me out of my cell to bring me to the laboratory where my torture begins again but this time we turned the other way from the lab and headed to the cafeteria where  the other people or I should say "lab rats" were.

"What are you doing Shirazu, are you trying to get fired or worse killed by "him"!? You are taking me to the wrong direction!!" I said to her.

She never stoped and said cheerfully "I had a talk with your father and convised him to at least have a two experiment free days!Isn't this grate, Juvia?! This way you can go and make friends" didn't she realised what she said!!!She wants me to make friends with the things I'am supposed to kill- ghouls.

"You are kidding,right?You can't posibly tell me to make friends with ghouls" I said.

She started to chukle and said"It never hurts to try, don't you think?"

I made an irritated face and the rest of the walk to our destination I just listened what happened in the lab.I wasn't interested in what she was telling me.

We finaly arived infront of the cafeteria doors and she turned to me "Ok I'm leaving you now.And remember when you finish eating the guards will escort you to your cell"

"Yeah,yeah I got it" I said to her then opened the doors and entered the place and headed to get my lunch.I get a some king of soup and some bread.

Then searched for a place to sit.I stopped and looked arond but then I felt a tug on my sleeve and looked down.I saw a girl with strange looking hair then the girl said "Are you new here? I've never seen you before"

It will be very bad desidion if you told her that I was here for a long time so you just said"Yes. I'm in fact new here.My name is Suzuya Juvia.What's your name?"

She looked at me straight in the eyes and said"I'm Kusakari Miza but you can call me just Miza, if you'd like  may I call you Juvia if it's not a problem of course?"

"No,it's not a problem at all Miza"then I feel a tap on my side and turned slightly around.I saw a boy with platinum blond hair and blood red eyes that slightly looked like Rey's.He then opened his mouth and said "And I'm Naki"I turned fully to him and said "It's nice to meet you,Naki" then gave him a fake smile, not that I don't like him, and sat next to him.He looks interesting and so does Miza."How come you didn't see me are you blind,idiot!!"he said slightly angry.

I was ready to replay to him with my teasing/anoyed face when Miza beat me to it"Naki the only idiot on this table is you.Now shut up and eat your food" with that Naki and Miza grabed full spoon of their food.While eating their eyes turned black and red. "So they are ghouls,huh? This will be interesting."