Chapter 2

A.N
Ok, I'm making a timeskip when Juvia is 9 and there are a few days to her Birthday, which is February 27(I'm telling you this bc it's very important in the story.You will find out soon why ;)
That's for now, enjoy~<3-
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
---------------------------------------------------------
In the previous chapter
"I accept your friend proposal, Miza."I then looked at the two of them and they were smiling.Well, they brought this to themselves.Even if they don't know it, they made the biggest mistake in their lives.
---------------------------------------------------------

Another day of my miserable life here in this hellhole.Soon Shirazu will come to take me to the laboratory for one of the daily experiments.She said  "he" will be here to see how his precious "weapon" is doing.

I can't stand it anymore in this place I have to get out and find Rey and Wendy as soon as posible.I will take Miza and Naki with me of course.It's been a year since we became friends and we had great moments together I can't just abandon them here.

I already thinked of every possible way to get out,every possible danger,trap and people who will try to get on our way. Even "he"will try and stop me.He won't let his weapon leave so easy. And then I came up with the perfect plan that will make us succeed with our goal.

I've heard the lock of the cell door unlock and then Shirazu came into view and said "Juvia, it's time, come here fast or we are going to be late." Shirazu is always worried when "he" visits. It's not just her but the scientists and ghouls too. In the past "he" was working like ghoul investigator before he get married to my mother and had me and my siblings. Now he is scientist of some kind that works along with CCG and makes them weapons and so much more things.

"Why are you so scared from this man? Every time "he" is here you and the other scientists are aways nervous and in a big hury."I glanced up to her then she looked at me and answered"Juvia, your father doesn't like to wait someone or something.And  he have very scary methods for disciplinaysing "ungratefull peasants",as he likes to call us.So I don't, nor I ever will,want to make him wait."After she said that she started walking in even faster pace than before.

I trailed after her and in a few minutes we entered the laboratory.
"Oi, you peasent what took you so long to deliver my beautiful weapon?" This voice can belong to only one living being in this world. I turned my left and saw "him" leaning his back on the wall. My face turned from neutral to a mixture of hatered and disgust at the same time.

Shirazu stiffened and bow to him"I'm very sorry, Suzuya-san! It won't happen again I can assure you that" He patted Shirazu's shoulder and said "Oh, I know you won't because if you do...Well, you will say "goodbye" not just to your job but to one of your limbs too."he chuckled darkly.

Shirazu shivered and scooped away from us. Then "he" came closer to me and kneel to my height and smiled to me and ruffled my hair "So, how is doing my little weapon?"I didn't respond at his question and just gave him a deadly look.He sighted and gave me x2 more scary face "I've heard you made friends with ghouls, correct?"I looked at him wide eyed and screamed.

"DON'T EVER THINK OF DOING SOMETHING TO THEM, YOU MONSTER!!"After I said that I felt great pain in my stomach and I fell on the floor while I screamed in pain.

Then I felt someone lift my body up and caried me to the examinating table. The pain I feel was too much that I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uuh, my head hurts so bad. It feels like someone banged it with hammer." I said while eating my food along with Miza and Naki.

"You shouldn't raise your voice on him.What did you expect it will happen,hmm?"Miza said while she ate the last finger in her plate.

"I already want to get out of here so I can  keep my promise to Wendy. I will save her and Rey no matter what."

"You've said your plan to us and we decided today is the best time to act but Juvia... Do you realy think killing "him" is necessary?"Naki asked while he wiped his face on his sleeve, leaving big and nasty blood stain on it.

"Yes,it is. After everything he did to me and my siblings, he deserves only the worst. Such monster is better dead than alive."

"So we are doing it tonight, right?" Miza asked with sly smile on her face.

I looked at her then smirked and said "Of course, after all I can't think of other "golden" opportunitie to free ourselves from the chains that were put on us. You know the plan and I've got the keys for my and your cells. So I don't think there is something that can possibly go wrong, right?"

After I said that I gave them the keys then standed from the table and went to Shirazu and she escorted me to my cell. I glanced up to her.I'm going to miss her and her stupid cheerfullnes but sometimes you have to give up from something to gain even better.