33

Good morning guys! Medyo mahaba po yung chapter na ito so pagbigyan niyo na. Besides, this is what you've all been waiting for.

Please don't play the music yet. Mamaya pa siya, sa bandang gitna ng chapter na ito.

Enjoy reading po!😘
****************

Richard woke up to the continuously ringing of his mobile phone. He opened his eyes and found Dei sleeping soundly beside him. Her face pressed against his chest and she had her arms sweetly wrapped in him that Richard had to slowly pull her arms away to get off the bed and find his phone. He found it on the coffee table, and just as he was about to answer the incoming call from Sam, the ringing stopped. He saw ten missed calls already, and all were from Sam so he instantly called him back.

"Jesus Christ, RJ! Kagabi pa kita tinatawagan! Asan ka ba? Anong nangyari sayo?"

"Sorry, I've been quite busy yesterday finding my Nicomaine. What's up? Any news? Meron na bang leads?"

"Wait a minute. What do you mean finding Nicomaine? Anong nangyari? Sumagot ka ,RJ! Sabihin mo ang totoo!"

"Uy! Kalma, brad! Everything's okay na. She's with me but she's still asleep right now. Ano? May balita na ba?" He said this in a whisper, careful not to make so much noise to wake her up as he sat right back on the bed beside her.

"Kaya naman pala ang hirap mo hagilapin, kasama mo malamang magdamag. Haha! Yes, Pare, and good news! There was no case recorded for a certain Dei Mendoza in Bulacan. The Chief Officer there was the one who confirmed it. Nagtataka lang ako why did we receive such case report from their office if hindi totoo. The Chief said he will investigate further."

"Okay, thanks man! How about the guy on the phone? Any leads?"

"Ayun! That's actually kinda the bad news. Kasi Chief also said that he personally met Dei Mendoza because she was in a relationship with one of his men. Officer Mark Macaraeg. He's currently suspended from duty, and malakas yung kutob ko that he's the one behind this but I can't be so sure yet. Wala pa tayong strong evidence."

"Pare, truth is, I already know everything. Nicomaine told me earlier. Long story but I think I'll be needing your help on this one. Nicomaine knew Mark Macaraeg and she said that maybe it was him who put her on the WANTED List. True enough, he was the ex-boyfriend that seemed to be obsessed with her. Takot na takot siya kay Mark, brad, and I promise to keep her safe and away from him. To make the story short, she already saw Mark here in our town at sa store ko pa mismo. Good thing she just saw him from the kitchen so he didn't know she was here. Kaso Pare I won't take my chances anymore. Masyadong maliit ang lugar natin para hindi magkrus ang landas nila. I know soon enough he will come and find her. That's why I need your help too."

"Oooh Pare, sounds like may pagkapsycho na yang Mark Macaraeg na yan ah. I suggest you press charges against him na, tapos pa-issuehan mo ng TRO para hindi na makalapit sa girlfriend mo."

"We will definitely press charges, pero that's not what I need right now. Baka matagalan pa yung ganun."

"Teka, teka. If iniisip mo kung paano patahimikin yan, hindi pwede RJ. Wag mong ilagay ang batas sa mga kamay mo. Kahit kaibigan kita, I will not support you with that."

"Dumbass! Hindi yun. Loko-loko ka, hindi ako mamamatay tao."

"So what exactly do you want me to do?"

"All I'm asking is sana maunahan natin siya. I need your help na mahanap natin siya, bago niya pa mahanap si Nicomaine. Sa lahat ng ginawa niya, hinding hindi na dapat siya makalapit pa sa girlfriend ko. Kaya, please, Pare help me!"