Shocked

It didn’t take the blonde long to get to the other side of school which was surprising since he walked. Well, if you can call it walking. He was practically skipping with delight. The pep in his step was so very noticeable to anyone that would have passed him. He almost wanted to whistle a sweet tune because his new plan was definitely going to be the best idea he had yet. He had been so happy with himself that he had completely forgotten the fact that his little bunny let him. That was until he heard her.

“Stoooppp. You’re messing up my hair.” She giggled.

Instantly, he perked up at the lovely sound of her voice and rounded the corner to see something rather annoying. ‘Or someone.’

Adrien rounded the corner to see his little bunny and that infuriating little shit, redhead. The damned artist was unbearably close to what was his and he did not like that one bit. Even going so far as to touch her. The blonde seethed as he watched Nathaniel manipulate her hair into place and saw the smiles that were shared between the two. The conversation went on for about a 2 minute and it took everything out of Adrien not to snapped. The lovely bluenette was even comfortable enough to give that prick a nickname, mean while she could barely form sentences around him. hen the redhead brought his face so close to his bunny. The blonde almost lost it when Nathaniel brought  his face way too close to his bunny’s face. Adrien thought that he was going to steal her first kiss.  

“Like hell I’ll let that happen…” He whispered darkly.

As he was about to run up and punch that pretentious little shit, blinded by the negative thoughts that were forming. Fortunately for everyone however, he heard Marinette’s chime like giggle and he stopped in his tracks and watched as the redhead backed away. Adrien let out a breath that he didn’t realize he was holding and closed his eyes in relief before stepping back just around the corner and peeping at the two again.

He listened intently as the two talked and giggle, much to his annoyance. Noting a few things that would need remedying immediately. ‘Like the fact that the tomato head knew his bunny’s number.’ But he had to focus right now because his lovely bluenette was rounding the corner he was hidden behind and he needed to show her just how displeased he was.

~Marinette~

The little blue bug ran down the hall and cut around the corner, heels lowly clicking with each step. So worried about being late that she hadn’t notice the blonde she ran past until it was too late. A strong grip latched onto her upper arm and slammed her into the lockers that lined the walls. Marinette winced and hissed at the sharp pain in her back from the sudden action and was about to yell at the jerk who had a death wish until she opened her eyes and blue met a sparkling green.

“A-Adrien?”  

“...” She was met with silence as the blonde stared down at her with an unimpressed look.

“Adrien, are you o-ok?” Still, he said nothing but stared at her. It was completely unnerving to her. Here she was pinned tightly to the lockers by the crush of her life and all he’s doing is staring at her. She slowly tried to push herself off of the locker only to him push her back with more force. Marinette arched her back in pain, closing her eyes tightly and groaned at the ach of having the locker handle dig into her more. ‘Ow! What the hell was that for?! Whats wrong with him? Did he mistake me for someone else?’ She thought to herself before opening her eyes to see Adrien with a slight smirk on his face and a mischievous look in his eyes. Her eyes widen and a small shiver went down her spine at how absolutely predatory he looked leaning over her with that expression. Her emotions must have been written all over her face because his smirk grew as he moved in closer to her. ‘Scary...’