||Bill Wyman||

(I freakin' love that gif. It makes me grin every time)

'Take Out the Trash'

[Haha, exactly what it sounds like. And yes, this is an AU]

It was just another day at school for you. Being a popular girl sure had its perks, even though it meant you had to lose your original personality and uniqueness. But hey, at least you fit in!

"(Y/n)! Did ya hear that there's a part tonight at Jerry's house? It's gonna be like, super cool!" The shrill and annoying voice of your 'friend,' Amy, sounded behind you. You cringed at her voice. That high pitched, always excited, always happy voice was the voice that all popular girls used. Including you, but you only used that voice around your friends.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Of course I did!" You lied. Sometimes lying was necessary when it came to popularity. After all you couldn't not be in the know about everything that went on in school.

"Great! And didja here that all of the jocks are going to be there? I bet one of them would absolutely love to hook up with you!" Amy squealed with happiness. 

'Hook up.' That phrase made you cringe. As of now, all of those burly jocks didn't interest you. But it was necessary for you to have a jock as a boyfriend if you were going to keep your popularity. Dating anyone else from a different clique, even if you loved them, was forbidden. That is unless if you wanted to be cast out of the inclusive popular circle. 

"Oh, yeah, sounds great," You faked a smile and a happy voice. It was so obvious that you didn't want to go to the party, and Amy didn't catch that. Maybe it was best that way. 

"So I'll see ya there tonight? It's gonna get real there this time!" Amy then dropped her voice to a whispered and leaned in towards you to whisper in your ear. "I even heard that someone there is going to ask you out. Ssshh, it's only a rumor and I suggest you keep quiet about it!" 

"Wait," Your eyes widened with slight fear. "Who?"

"Tom, ya know him right, the captain of the football team?" Amy smirked then pulled away. "You're so lucky, so many girls would love to date him. You better not reject him!"

"I wouldn't dream of it," Your fake smile got bigger. It masked your disappointment. You hated Tom. He was over dramatic, rude, ignorant, and had an ego larger than the sun (Even bigger than Mick's). It was saddening that he had a crush on you, and it was unwanted. 

"EEE! I can't wait to see you there at the party tonight!" Amy hugged you much to your disgust. Sometimes you didn't understand why you were popular and why you kept this act up. You felt like more of a social chameleon more than anything, and you were disguising yourself as a popular until then. 

"Yay! I can't wait," You said flatly before walking away. Why? Why did you agree to go to a stupid party where a stupid kid would ask you out. You wished that someone would save you from your restrictive, popular girl life. 

And someone would save you, but in the form of a trashy looking boy. 

"Hello there miss," A boy whom you had seen before in the hallways at school walked up to you. He looked very poor and dirty. Dirt was on his cheeks and all over his clothes, it looked like he didn't have access to a shower in a while. The boy's hair was dark brown and was greasy and knotting along with being long. He had brown eyes which seemed to have slight sadness in there. It was like he could tell that he had no hope of a good future. 

"Oh ew, a blue collar," You wrinkled your nose in disgust just like anyone would when looking at a poor, working class boy. 

"Hehe, yep, that's me," The boy grinned cheekily.