||Bill Wyman||

"My world became your fantasy."

[In which the setting takes place in 2050 and the Reader is an avid Stones fanfiction writer. All of the original Stones are dead (Yep, even Keef if that's possible) Just wait and see what happens]

 "This just in, a nuclear bomb has dropped on Japan and completely wiped out the island. Millions are dead from this brutal attack, and as far as we know it there are no survivors. We are now heading over-"

"Dear lord, Tom, shut it off! We don't need to hear more death on the radio," Your disapproving foster parent, Carry snapped at her husband, Tom, to turn off the Radio. He did that very quickly and muttered apologies. "You better be sorry!"

You sat in the corner of the living room on a chair with a small and old computer on your lap. You were typing away at your computer, writing the next chapter of your newest fanfic about the Stones. You were half listening to the Radio, the only real source of entertainment in the room because Carry and Tom were too poor to afford a tv. Plus tvs didn't work nowadays. So a radio would have to do.

It had been very saddening that throughout your lifetime, and even more recently, people have been dying a lot. There had been dozens of mass murders, bombings, and small wars and border skirmishes. The world that was once known for life was now just a planet of war and chaos. The government as you knew it was trying to protect the citizens, but ran out of money doing so. Corruption was everywhere, and so was the smell of poverty. 

You were lucky that you lived with Carry and Tom. Sure they didn't really love you, but they still gave you a roof under your head and food to eat. Plus they had wifi, good for your computer. When there was a nueclear bomb threat, or something of that nature, you would often have to be holed up in your room for days on end. You would go on your computer and go onto writepad (used to be called wattpad back then), and would spend hours on end writing fanfiction on there. The Classic Rock fandom on there was very, very small. However there was so many fanfictions and X reader fics from the 10's/20's on there, that it really didn't matter that there was hardly anyone on there. 

"(Y/n)!" Carry craned her neck to yell directly at you. You felt her loud voice pierce your eardrums. You never liked it when she yelled.

"Yes?" You looked up from your computer screen.

"What are you doing on that computer?" Carry narrowed her eyes at you. She never liked computers and was also very warry about what you were doing on it. 

"Just writing fanfiction," You shrugged. "No big deal."

"What are you writing about?"

"Just The Stones."

"Just  The Stones? Didn't they die off years ago?" It was true. All of The Stones had been dead for a while. Maybe it was for the best that they did. This was a future that they wouldn't have liked. 

"Yeah, but they're still alive in our memories!" 

"They're as dead as a doornail and aren't coming back. You should get over them and get off of that computer. And while you're at it, do something useful with your life."

"You're telling me that my excellent literacy in the English language is useless? Tell me, what should I do instead of write?" You felt a little sassy today, and talking back didn't sound half bad.

"Saving the world would be nice."

"If it wasn't for your generation, we wouldn't even be living in a hellish world like this!" You raised your voice. It was true. Carry and Tom's generation had caused this chaos. They just were too stuborn to see that.