Newt Imagine #4 Fluffy

Newt reaches for your hand under the table. He finds it and squeezes with a firm and  sturdy grip, circling his thumb around the back of your hand. You smile at him lovingly, and he  mutters something to the rest of the table about needing to go work on the "buggin' garden."

At first, you are confused why he would leave you to simply go work on the garden, and then you glance up at him again, and he winks. Now you get it. That was your cue. He wants you to come with him to wherever he is really going. "I should probably help you with that, Newt," You say with fake innocence.

Though the other gladers may be oblivious, your friends Ellie and Minho know exactly what you and Newt are really going to do. It's very obvious to them in fact, that you are not going to just "go work in the garden." Ellie giggles as she tells Minho about Newt and you. Minho was about to make a snarky remark to you two, but Ellie didn't want him to ruin your moment, so she shut him up by giving him a kiss on the lips. You catch all of this in the corner of your vision, and just roll your eyes.

Meanwhile,  Newt completely ignores all of that, and leads you two on the path to your unknown destination. "So where are you really taking us Newt?" You ask him.
"Somewhere special, love." He replies, with mystery enveloped in his voice. He reaches for your hand again and you two hold hands all the way to the map room. Then, he stops in front of the door. You wonder to yourself, "Why are we going into the map room?" And then he opens the door and the room is lit up magically with dozens and dozens of candles. They are hanging from the ceiling, they are placed all around the room, and placed on all of the counter tops. There is also a blanket laying on the ground for later on.

He pulls a bouquet of flowers off of the table behind him and hands them to you with a sweet kiss on the cheek. You can't believe Newt did this! The map room looks beautiful lit up with all of the candles! What's the special occasion? And seriously, what a charmer your man is! "Newt...this is amazing," you say with so much love rushing through you, all for Newt. You hold the flowers close to your heart. "why did you do all of this?" Newt looks at you with his kind, warm, brown eyes and smiles. "Because a year ago today, you were a little greenie who had just come up out of the box, and you've come so far sense then." He smiles at you with joy. "We have come so far sense then, and I just wanted to do something special for you."
"Newt, I love it." You say. Newt is the best guy you could ever ask for. "I'm glad. Because it took a bloody long time to light all these candles," he laughs, and then studies you seriously for a moment. "Y/n, you are just so beautiful. Inside and out, all I see is loveliness." You set your flowers on the table and Newt steps forward, your bodies very close together now.

He reaches out to you, and lifts your chin to kiss you. As you taste his soft lips against yours, you hold his head and run your fingers through his messy blonde hair with delight. He puts his hand on the small of your back to hold you as close as possible. Your lips press together hard now as you make out for a long time, and you love every minute of it. You feel a strong lust for more. You yearn to be closer than the layers of clothes in between you.

Clearly, Newt feels it too, because he kicks the door shut, locks it behind him, and starts a night you will not regret.

Comment if you have any requests for me on what to write! I can't think of anything so yeah...😜