C9: Fame

That night I went to bed with colby on my mind. He never asked me to be his girlfriend but calls me his girlfriend which had me confused. And the way Brennnen laughed at how I was sixteen but Monica is literally two days younger than me made me upset.

-later that day-
"I'm going to post a picture of us on my Instagram" Colby said talking to me on the phone. "Okay, I hope they don't hate me" I said sighing. "They hates when I'm with other girls but if they really love me they will understand how happy you make me" he said posting us all over his social media. I saw a few fan accounts follow me.

Colby never tagged me and as the caption all he put was the "🥰" emoji. So I don't really know how they found my Instagram and my Snapchat.
Over night I gained 400 followers and counting every day as the days go on.

Since Brennen put me on his story and Instagram and colby and Jake I have gain lots of followers.
I got a mean comments here and there but a lot of edits were made of me and colby and some people liked me at least. They just don't know my age so that's good... I guess.

-that night-
"I think that we should go exploring. Say your staying the night at your crazy friends house and just come over so we can do an overnight video with three of my friends" he said. "I don't know colby that sounds risky" I said putting him on speaker so I could start doing my makeup for the day. "I'll think about it for sure" I said at least giving him some hope. "Okay love, ill talk to you later" he said "bye" I said. "Love you Babe" and before I said I could say "I love you" beck he hung up.

(Okay so I know a lot of my readers that read the story before I edited it probably hate this story now Because I had 9k reads and now it's down to 8k so love that 🙃)